Cyberpunk in Hand / Ask your questions (SPOILER FREE)

soziaLSturmi

5 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Wow fortunately I didn't have these bugs, only minor ones here and there like a floating cigarette :D

Biggest one yet was couple minutes ago in a mission, my partner just couldn't get trough a door and chilled right at the wall to the right of the door, still shouting and engaging :D 

I had a bug where jackie disappeared and in his place were two floating pistols 

1 hour ago, H2JXO said:

Also ray tracing effects are more noticeable after my recent patch, who knows effects might get better at launch :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this still just technically the PS4 version of the game we are talking about, regardless if it's being played on a PS5?

I thought ray tracing wasn't going to be included within this version, or any other significant boosts for that matter, until the PS5 version launches sometime next year?

Surely the PS4 doesn't include ray tracing, right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

So seeing many guys wondering about different things and mechanics in game, I thought about answering your questions (Spoiler Free) as I got the game early and diving right into it on the PS5 :)

How is the performance? Have you tried it on PS4, or at least the Pro? I'm really worried the PS4 pro version will run really badly...

42 minutes ago, MinatoIsDeadLol said:

How is the performance? Have you tried it on PS4, or at least the Pro? I'm really worried the PS4 pro version will run really badly...

Yes I tried it out for 1h just to check the differences, tried it on my PS4 Pro and I don't know man its just difficult so say if the performance is indeed good playing on a PS4 Pro. The thing is I tried it after I played on my PS5 so u can imagine that it was obviously worse than that experience is its hard to judge really but it wasn't horrible or anything like that. I felt like playing a normal PS4 game which means it wasn't as amazing and crazy as some would hope it will be on the PS4. On the 5 its straight amazing imho with minor bugs but they confirmed that they will patch those in the coming days with a performance boost also included.

57 minutes ago, Lowlliet said:

Are there any performance modes like on XSX?

No there is no mode for performance. It scales itself depending on the console 

2 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

I just had a bug where Jackie was sitting *next* to the barstool in the air and not on it ?

Spoiler

I'm wondering if the rumours are true that you can only romance Meredith as a male V? I'm not nearly close to finding that out.

I really appreciate that you have taken your time to reply to our questions but the second part it is a bit spoiler-ish, would you mind leaving that part out?

Edited by ZLAN19
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ZLAN19 said:

I really appreciate that you have taken your time to reply to our questions but the second part it is a bit spoiler-ish, would you mind leaving that part out?

I deleted it, but I don't think it was a spoiler because I was asking a question about a rumour I read online. Could also be nonsense, who knows.

Just now, anotherfangirl said:

I deleted it, but I don't think it was a spoiler because I was asking a question about a rumour I read online. Could also be nonsense, who knows.

Totally understand haha, just that I been dodging any Cyberpunk related news until now since there are rumors about the game being a buggy mess. I have no idea who that character even is and just recently learn Keanu Reeves' character name, sorry for asking you to do that.

5 minutes ago, ZLAN19 said:

Totally understand haha, just that I been dodging any Cyberpunk related news until now since there are rumors about the game being a buggy mess. I have no idea who that character even is and just recently learn Keanu Reeves' character name, sorry for asking you to do that.

No it's okay I understand ? And yes sadly the game is buggy right now, but I'm sure there will be another patch in the near future. 

• Like 1

After more and more hours I came across more bugs and my game just gets a mistake in application message every 40-60min, sometimes frustrating because you replay a mission or a farming spot over and over just to close the application at the end of it. Also couple missions bugged where I couldn't even attempt them, the Quest giver wasn't there. 

15 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

So I can only talk about issues AFTER the instalment of the day one patch which is already accessible and with that in mind its not bad at all.
I did not come across anything crazy or too bad, had 1 or 2 bugs with my subtitle but I mean for me that nothing really :D 

Performance wise its amazing, smooth and shines on the PS5 and if u compare it with the PS4 system there are worlds in between them which is crazy cause for me it really seems like a PS5 title rather than a PS4 one at this point.

Its running on 60 yes but without an extra mode or something it just upscales it automatically :)

Uhm...are we really playing the same game? This looks really bad on the PS5 with the latest Patch installed.
I'm really upset with the quality of the console version. This looks like a game on a base ps4 or worse...it only has some points where textures nearby look a little bit better than a base ps4 game.
Third Person driving is not smooth at all and you can also get massive framedrops at a few spots in the city.
Visual Glitches are also a thing that will happen often (floating guns, people), driving at higher speed in the city can also crash the game.
I'm not happy at all with the current state of this game and can't recommend it!
Maybe the PC Version would be the only good option atm.

The PS5 is hooked up on a 4k Monitor with HDR activated if this is worth mentioning.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

What HUD options does the game have? Can I set the HUD opacity and/or colors? Can I disable it completely?

You can disable everything like minimap, healthbar and so on yes. Colour changes unfortunately no

6 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

Uhm...are we really playing the same game? This looks really bad on the PS5 with the latest Patch installed.
I'm really upset with the quality of the console version. This looks like a game on a base ps4 or worse...it only has some points where textures nearby look a little bit better than a base ps4 game.
Third Person driving is not smooth at all and you can also get massive framedrops at a few spots in the city.
Visual Glitches are also a thing that will happen often (floating guns, people), driving at higher speed in the city can also crash the game.
I'm not happy at all with the current state of this game and can't recommend it!

The PS5 is hooked up on a 4k Monitor with HDR activated if this is worth mentioning.

Really never felt that way. I heard that a lot tho so of course Im curious how this looks or plays for some people but Im fine with it and yes of course its not a Demons Souls in the quality perspective :D

Driving is better with the later cars in the game or so I felt it, they are smoother to control.

5 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

1.Any difficulty options or permadeath mode like the last of us?

2.will my lifepath affect the outcome of the story? 

I'm going to play blind on my 1st round but I'm still intrested to know.

You can go blind and get the platinum I think there isnt anything miserable as of now and no your Lifepaths not affecting the trophies BUT the beginning of the story. Every Lifepath has an original beginning of where and how the game begins. I don't know yet if the end of the story is also changing :D

Difficulty options are available, no permanent death mode BUT there something like a insane difficulty (forgot the actual name) and trust me that will be a pain with the controls given in fights sometime :D

• Like 1

Since you were testing on PS5: Did the small PS5 Upgrade (not the PS5 version arriving next year) add any support of the Dualsense controller?

I'll get the game on Friday and am still uncertain whether to give it a go directly or if its better to wairtfor the "real" PS5 Version. 

Edited by Der_Dehner

34 minutes ago, Der_Dehner said:

Since you were testing on PS5: Did the small PS5 Upgrade (not the PS5 version arriving next year) add any support of the Dualsense controller?

I'll get the game on Friday and am still uncertain whether to give it a go directly or if its better to wairtfor the "real" PS5 Version. 

Nope I don't think so, I never felt any Dualsense features while playing unfortunately.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Nope I don't think so, I never felt any Dualsense features while playing unfortunately.

Pity, I could imagine some nice features to support immersion in a game like Cyberpunk. But a nice enough reason for a second playthrough when the PS5 version arrives.

Edited by Der_Dehner

23 minutes ago, Der_Dehner said:

Pity, I could imagine some nice features to support immersion in a game like Cyberpunk. But a nice enough reason for a second playthrough when the PS5 version arrives.

True also there are tons and tons of features some will have with different ability trees skilled and Lifepath taken so there is already many reasons for multiple playthroughs :)

There are also 4 different trophies tied to endings so lets see if we have to replay all of the story or only the last bit with a save file.

2 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

True also there are tons and tons of features some will have with different ability trees skilled and Lifepath taken so there is already many reasons for multiple playthroughs :)

There are also 4 different trophies tied to endings so lets see if we have to replay all of the story or only the last bit with a save file.

There is already a trophy guide from PowerPyx. Different endings can be achieved by replaying the last mission.

12 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

Well, shit ?

Edited by BloodyRutz