Collaborator

Collaborator (6/10)

• Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. I'm huge fan of the 2 others south park game. I'm not sure about this one tho'. I wanted to buy this day one to give it a try but I think I'll pass unfortunately. Maybe I'll look into it if it's free or at 50% off in sale later on. But for now I'm not that interested :/. On the good side the trophies looks easy, maybe even more trophies to come with DLC. I'm still keeping this game in my wishlist.
  2. It was a fun experience, can't complain since it's free. It's a short added story but I loved the small stories about Kratos's past. Kind of bring nostalgia. I don't plan on maxing everything since "roguelike" isn't something I'm into but it was still cool to come back on God of War for a few hours lol.
  3. If you're so mentally troubled about an incompleted game on your profile, just hide it? Man, some people are so acoustic here.
  4. I'm sure it's gonna be an insane story line! I was hoping for a late 2024 release tho' they say 2025 but it can be Q3 or even Q4 2025 😅. We'll heard more news later, we're still far from a release date haha!
  5. You started trophy hunting 10 years ago, I'm pretty sure you just matured and you're just burned out lol. I used to think shovelwares destroyed trophy hunting when in reality the whole hobby is pointless and only matter when you care. No one care about others trophies, unless you're on the top of the leaderboard. Can't talk for everyone, but for me, when I look some random dude profile, I'm looking at his ultra rares only, since everyone have countless shovelwares to build up trophy counts, I have many and I'm not ashame about it lol. 10 years ago I was a teenager chasing trophies all day long, now I'm adult with a family of my own. I lack time and motivation to chase hard trophies like I used to. But I'm still trying, well, a little lol. P.S: I'm still buying those shitty 1 button game, what can I say? I love trophies and I'm super retarded lol.
  6. That sounds nice on paper, but that would be a huge slap in the face for all of us that spent countless of hours boosting this shit lol
  7. Doesn't matter tbh. As long as it's not just that on your account. I kinda cringe when I see someone with more gold trophies then silvers AND bronzes ?. But that's part of trophy hunting, we're all differents and we all can hunt any trophies ?‍♂️
  8. I'm honestly not sure if he's joking or if he's really that clueless loool.
  9. I got it the hard way 4 days after the game was released but it still doesn't change the fact that the trophy is now super easy ??
  10. Probably works for Cyber Circuit too, the race take 1 minute to complete and they give you 2 minutes to do it, everyone can qualify and win ?‍♂️. This trophy had so much potential for being among the hardest trophies in playstation history but they failed so hard with all the exploits and easy mode like that.
  11. I can't even count the number of times I said to myself that I'll quit trophy hunting in my 10 years "career"?. It's a never ending hole. But that's how it supposed to be. You love it and you hate it ?‍♂️. Take some days off and then start again in a few days and vice-versa! I do agree about the worse side of trophy hunting, about not playing some games because "trophies too hard" or "too grindy". It's hard to stop thinking like this but everyone will eventually get over this, some faster than others ?. Also, trophy hunting changed a lot over the years, and the addiction of shovelwares is slowly killing the fun in it. I'm myself trying to get over it. I was able to stop myself from buying games with only gold trophies (hey it's a small victory?), I still have some downloaded in my PS, I'll eventually play them but right now I'm slowly trying to get my silver trophies above my golds. Trying to feel like a "normal" looking profile and not having more golds than silvers ?. Anyway, we're all different, I support everyone in this forums, you do you, as long as you make the choice you believe makes you the happiest!
  12. Was so long ago that I was curious about it so I searched in my trophy log and apparently it's "Road Not Taken" it was free for ps plus at the time, it's my first game that I played on ps4 because it probably took 5 minutes to download since later that day I started "Metro Last Light Redux" lol. ?
  13. Lmao they took their sweet times for season 4. 5 months since season 3.
  14. It's the least they could do for them achievements hunters over there, they are not "blessed" like us with our godly 8 stacks of the same game. ???? ?
  15. Yes I just decided recently to plat all the CoD on PS3 that I had left (did MW2 and WaW recently, missing CoD Classic, MW3 and BO2 now) And possibly going after other games like SR4, Sly3, puppeteer, etc. It's actually fun to go back on the PS3 from time to time even tho' it still feel out of dated lol. And on the vita I finished Black ops declassified and Minecraft. Might go for more games that I always wanted to finish, like Uncharted Golden Abyss.