The Callisto Protocol (December 2, 2022)

ziggypossum

6 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

xMjj3QO.png

13 new death animations in Season Pass, really? WTF, lol

I guess I'll stick with standard edition and will buy the Story DLC only when the time comes

I’m gonna regret ordering the collectors edition, aren’t I? 

Edited by XchocomanX

20 hours ago, WreckItPhil said:

No, you can order one for europe through the Skybound shop. Biut the price tag is quite a punch in the face...

Yes you can import this edition but still its only import from US, there is no EU version of this edition.I know about Skybound store. With vat and shipping this edition will cost for me around 400$

56 minutes ago, N4phr0n said:

seems standart platinum,only something hard possible will be hard difficulty

1 hour ago, XchocomanX said:

Wasn't there a trophy for dying in every gruesome way possible? Or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

Yeah, I was wondering as well. Maybe there will be a seperate DLC list for the "Contagion" mode as it "includes thirteen new Jacob death animations".

• Like 1

Contagion mode seems interesting. Perma deaths are always niche and usually frustratingly fun, but that also means there will likely be a trophy tied to it when it releases. Could be a fun challenge. As for the main trophy list, looks short and sweet. Always appreciate a max difficulty trophy, as that's how I play every game anyways, so it's nice to get a shiny medal out of it from time to time.

Edited by Skurkitty

31 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

I personally don't see how this is any different than the typical pre order or season pass exclusives we been getting all these years for people to be making such a fuss over it. 

Majority of people do not think for themselves and just hop on the currently trending hate wagon to feel special about themselves.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BloodyRutz said:

Majority of people do not think for themselves and just hop on the currently trending hate wagon to feel special about themselves.

Agreed. The outrage would make sense if it was emphasized as the main selling point for the season pass but that ain't the case as it's two new game modes along with a story expansion that includes new skins, weapons and death animations but by reading some of these headlines you'd swear that they're charging you 40$ for death animations lol.

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, UlvenFenrir said:

How can fans have asked for more death animations when the game isnt out yet? 1f602.png?‍♂️ 

Yeah, that's funny enough ?

Hiding new death animations behind the paywall in season pass is also funny, well done Krafton, well done :D

Against my usual common sense, even after that major red flag (hiding things behind a season pass is VERY  "sus")  I went ahead and pre-ordered the collector's edition.

To say that my entire body shivered right after I hit the "place order" button is an understatement.

I'm scared.

• Like 1