Ex-Hard mode on Batting can frig off.

Shadow_Xros

Do the tape thing. And also, dont forget to put your TV into gaming mode! that helped me a lot! even a tiny fraction of time may save your ass here, since like you said, the sinkers and 140km/h balls are fast as hell and you need to react quick. keep on trying a couple of times every day. eventually you should get it.. 

• 1 month later...

Agree with the tape suggestions, sinker is tricky and I averaged about 50% of the time in hitting it, Kiryu tensing up is the key, as soon as he stops (as someone else noted) hit the button. Just keep at it, you'll get there.

Edited by Artty44

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, Baker said:

Anyone that completed this without taping something on their tv?

I just bought a new tv and the last thing I want to do is accidentally damage it..

I used a small section cut of from a post-it cause I also didn’t want to possible damage my tv with tape 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Baker said:

Anyone that completed this without taping something on their tv?

I just bought a new tv and the last thing I want to do is accidentally damage it..

I took my wired earplugs, hang them from top of the TV the way so one earbud would be at the center of crosshair and did it like that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Raveniteh said:

I took my wired earplugs, hang them from top of the TV the way so one earbud would be at the center of crosshair and did it like that.

Thanks. That actually works pretty good.

Edit: Alright. Got it. Was close to a perfect game but missed the easy 19th pitch. A 100 kph fastball. ?

Edited by Baker
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

For people in the future: The Kiryu tensing up timing didn't work for me for some reason, so this is what helped me:

1. For Fastballs, when it passes a certain "invisible line", you then swing. Took a bit to get a feel for this, but this is the easiest ball to hit at every speed

2. For Curveballs, it's the same as fastballs except it comes from the left

3. Stinkers are the hardest to hit. You have to swing when the trajectory of the ball changes. Basically the ball will come in a direction and then it will change trajectory when it comes toward you. As soon as you see that change, hit the ball. The timing simply doesn't function like Fast and Curveballs. 

Still frustrating as hell, but I wanted to add an alternative to the Kiryu tensing up because the timing for that simply didn't work for me.