LAMBORGHINI_247X

Removed from ps now

11 posts in this topic

I downloaded this game about a week back 30/12 but realised that i only gad 6 days to get the platinum for it so I decided to just leave it, however i just went on to ps now and sure enough it was no longer on there but I could still launch it from my library although it had been removed is this a glitch or did sony change their policies on games which had been removed because this happened a couple of months back were they took a game of and i could no longer play it although it was downloaded 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Games are only on PS Now at Sony's good grace so if they decide to spontaneously remove something without warning or reason, they can and there's nothing you can do about it except pony up the cash for a retail copy :(.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible you added it maybe to your library as part of the PlayStation Plus Collection, where Days Gone was or is part of it?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kasorugi said:

Is it possible you added it maybe to your library as part of the PlayStation Plus Collection, where Days Gone was or is part of it?

This was going to be my guess too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is currently featuring in the January sale with 60% off the RRP, so that might be why it was removed from PS Now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kasorugi said:

Is it possible you added it maybe to your library as part of the PlayStation Plus Collection, where Days Gone was or is part of it?

I got it from ps now about a week ago 

4 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

It is currently featuring in the January sale with 60% off the RRP, so that might be why it was removed from PS Now.

Every month a game is remove and i knew it was going just don't know why i can still play it 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just had the survival mode playthrough left 🙄. I'm sure it will be on PS+ soon though

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, JediKnight_327 said:

I just had the survival mode playthrough left 1f644.png. I'm sure it will be on PS+ soon though


it was already on there im pretty sure

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck this digital only future bs. glad i got a hard copy a while ago. Ps now sucks. See how easily they can do that and look, now we cant play it on there no more. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2021 at 0:42 PM, LAMBORGHINI_247X said:

I downloaded this game about a week back 30/12 but realised that i only gad 6 days to get the platinum for it so I decided to just leave it, however i just went on to ps now and sure enough it was no longer on there but I could still launch it from my library although it had been removed is this a glitch or did sony change their policies on games which had been removed because this happened a couple of months back were they took a game of and i could no longer play it although it was downloaded 

The PS Now licence seems to renew every 14 days, so once it renews again for you you’ll no longer be able to launch Days Gone. I had to exact same thing happen with Metro Exodus!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2021 at 1:10 PM, melodicmizery said:


it was already on there im pretty sure

 

It's on the PS+ collection for PS5, but theres literally no chance of getting a PS5 right now. It hasnt been a standard PS+ game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.