Removed from ps now

LAMBORGHINI_247X

I downloaded this game about a week back 30/12 but realised that i only gad 6 days to get the platinum for it so I decided to just leave it, however i just went on to ps now and sure enough it was no longer on there but I could still launch it from my library although it had been removed is this a glitch or did sony change their policies on games which had been removed because this happened a couple of months back were they took a game of and i could no longer play it although it was downloaded 

5 hours ago, kasorugi said:

Is it possible you added it maybe to your library as part of the PlayStation Plus Collection, where Days Gone was or is part of it?

I got it from ps now about a week ago 

4 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

It is currently featuring in the January sale with 60% off the RRP, so that might be why it was removed from PS Now.

Every month a game is remove and i knew it was going just don't know why i can still play it 

On 5/1/2021 at 0:42 PM, LAMBORGHINI_247X said:

I downloaded this game about a week back 30/12 but realised that i only gad 6 days to get the platinum for it so I decided to just leave it, however i just went on to ps now and sure enough it was no longer on there but I could still launch it from my library although it had been removed is this a glitch or did sony change their policies on games which had been removed because this happened a couple of months back were they took a game of and i could no longer play it although it was downloaded 

The PS Now licence seems to renew every 14 days, so once it renews again for you you’ll no longer be able to launch Days Gone. I had to exact same thing happen with Metro Exodus!