South Park: The Stick of Truth Delayed... Again

Parker

For those who were planning on picking up The Stick of Truth this December, I've got some bad news for you. The game has been delayed until March 4th, 2014 in North America and March 6th, 2014 in Europe. 

South Park: The Stick of Truth has been delayed. Again. Originally scheduled to arrive in early December, the game has been pushed to March 4, 2014 in North American and March 6, 2014 in Europe.

An RPG written by South Park Creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker and developed by Obsidian Entertainment, South Park: The Stick of Truth was originally announced in December 2011 and set to be published by THQ. The release window moved, THQ closed, and Ubisoft picked up publishing rights to the title that casts you as the new kid in town.

"We always wanted the game to feel like you're actually in an episode of South Park," a Ubisoft blog attributed to Stone and Parker reads. "Getting the game up to the crappy standards of the show has been a real challenge and we're excited to say it's taken way longer than we thought it would."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/31/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-delayed

I was planning on waiting until sometime next year to pick this game up anyways but this still sucks for everyone who was anticipating it. Maybe they'll surprise us and announce a next gen version but as it stands I don't think this game will be selling very well. 

Parker

Fuck! I have been waiting for this game sice it was first announced around december 2012 and now i will have to wait 5 more fucking months!

Actually 3 more months (release was December 2013 :lol: ). Anyway, you should consides getting a PS Plus subscription. Ever since I bought it, time seems to fly. You have a starting collection of 12 games and every month Sony adds (and removes) 2 PS3 and 2 VITA games. This month EU got Remember Me and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance for PS3. Both are quite new. Now I don't even have time to play them all and usually wait to buy new games, which saves me €20 - €30 per game.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Actually 3 more months (release was December 2013 :lol: ). Anyway, you should consides getting a PS Plus subscription. Ever since I bought it, time seems to fly. You have a starting collection of 12 games and every month Sony adds (and removes) 2 PS3 and 2 VITA games. This month EU got Remember Me and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance for PS3. Both are quite new. Now I don't even have time to play them all and usually wait to buy new games, which saves me €20 - €30 per game.

i'm saving my money for a PS4 with bf4 and ac4+ eventually south park stick of truth, i guess all i can do for now is to have a south park marathon for the 3rd time since the game was first announced