Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AntMan3011

Looking for some girls who play Battlefield 3

47 posts in this topic

Any girls here who play battlefield 3?? Want to see what it's like when a girl plays battlefield and also get to make new friends :)

Loool nah cos I never played with girls on battlefield so I was wondering if any girls here play battlefield, wanna meet new players and plus i've got a girlfriend so im not really desperate  B)

MistressComp I agree but I just want to play with other players generally but preferably with girls since I've never see if a girl could actually play battlefield so they might be better than most boys or the same as most boys

This is entertaining, like throwing a chocolate bar in between 2 fat kids.

I'd say it's even more desperate than those two fat kids.

i am a girl(like you would know the difference) send me an add in.lol xoxo bff etc

This reminds me of that MW2 video where a kid tries to be all ''smooth'' with a girl. 

Can't say this isn't entertaining, but you'd probably have better luck going on one of those Girl Gamer websites or whatever they are called.

Reminds me of back when I played EverQuest there was this guy in my guild who only played as female characters because he wanted other guys to cyber him . . .guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round . . .

Hi.

LOL, this thread is hilarious. GJ Captain Kibbz

Lol? >_>

Any sane person would simply visit youtube to get that sort of information.

Edited by xIKatherine

Want to see what it's like when a girl plays battlefield

They probably play so much more different than boys, because they are girls. No, really thanks for the laugh. :D

I want you to know that I logged in on my iPod touch just to say lol this thread made my day....

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

The title looks beary suspicious...

Yosuke! I didn't think you'd become a fan of my bear-y amazing puns, ah the essence of youth, such one that makes me Bear-y excited.

But yeah, honestly you need to be teddie for this to work. (all the girls looooooooooove teddie)

Edited by zR_DoWnLiNkZ

Yosuke! I didn't think you'd become a fan of my bear-y amazing puns, ah the essence of youth, such one that makes me Bear-y excited.

But yeah, honestly you need to be teddie for this to work. (all the girls looooooooooove teddie)

This is what happened when you infect everyone with your bear puns! I meant to say very but thanks to you I wrote that.... I hope you're happy...  Now I'm doubting my own spelling...