Looking for some girls who play Battlefield 3

AntMan3011

Loool nah cos I never played with girls on battlefield so I was wondering if any girls here play battlefield, wanna meet new players and plus i've got a girlfriend so im not really desperate  B)

MistressComp I agree but I just want to play with other players generally but preferably with girls since I've never see if a girl could actually play battlefield so they might be better than most boys or the same as most boys

The title looks beary suspicious...

Yosuke! I didn't think you'd become a fan of my bear-y amazing puns, ah the essence of youth, such one that makes me Bear-y excited.

But yeah, honestly you need to be teddie for this to work. (all the girls looooooooooove teddie)

Edited by zR_DoWnLiNkZ

Yosuke! I didn't think you'd become a fan of my bear-y amazing puns, ah the essence of youth, such one that makes me Bear-y excited.

But yeah, honestly you need to be teddie for this to work. (all the girls looooooooooove teddie)

This is what happened when you infect everyone with your bear puns! I meant to say very but thanks to you I wrote that.... I hope you're happy...  Now I'm doubting my own spelling...