Resident evil revelations 3 ?

Thephoenixshow

• 3 months later...
On 16/02/2021 at 10:42 AM, Thephoenixshow said:

That's would be a dream! resident rev 2 is my second favorite resident evil games, and after I was disappointed with the re village, this game it would be fantastic ?

Apparently its been in developement for couple years already and it has bigger budget than other Rev games. I wonder if Rebecca rumors will be true. 

Before Village so many people were sure that Alex Wesker will be in it, which turned out to be bunch of BS. 

Also although I have Switch I really hope it won't be Switch exclusive... RE Engine is too good to handicap it to run on a handheld. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

They (capcom) said village was originally supposed to be revelations 3 but for some reason decided to continue the winter’s family early on in development. Ada was supposed to be 8 too so maybe she’ll be the protagonist? 

What? Where did you get that info from? I don't recall any info from leakers or Capcom hack mentioning that Village was meant to be Rev 3. It doesn't make ANY sense, with first person perspective, settings and supposedly Rebecca being the protagonist of Rev 3

43 minutes ago, Forunth said:

What? Where did you get that info from? I don't recall any info from leakers or Capcom hack mentioning that Village was meant to be Rev 3. It doesn't make ANY sense, with first person perspective, settings and supposedly Rebecca being the protagonist of Rev 3

0d5.jpg

lol no but seriously my mistake. The guy who accurately leaked Village said it and I guess I mistook it for capcom saying somewhere. With it being revelations it wasn’t gonna be 1st person was also said. 

They need to have a Raid mode like in the first one, but make it so you can have up to 4 player coop.

This is probably an unpopular opinion but as much as I have loved the new RE remakes, I want to have another RE5 or RE6 coop shooter. RE7, RE8 and RE2 and RE3 remakes have only been single player and even the extra modes were single player.

Need to have some cool coop again, if anything, just for variety since I really miss a proper coop Mercenaries mode.

14 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I love RE 0 so seeing Rebecca come back would be amazing. We are long overdue for a Revelations game.

We need another Resident Evil game with Sheva in it!

Said by nobody.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, enaysoft said:

We need another Resident Evil game with Sheva in it!

Said by nobody.

Hey, I will say it. I loved Sheva. 

I have a soft spot for her, I always picked playing Sheva during coop sessions with my BF, loved using her bow and arrow

• Like 1