Kill Your Completion 15

4 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Game #6 - Control - Preview

Ladd715.png

Developer:: Remedy Entertainment

Publisher: 505 Games

Genre: TPS

Price: 39,99€

I've been looking forward to playing this as I've heard so many good things about it. I also heard that it ran like absolute arse on the regular PS4, so we'll see if that got fixed I guess.

Overall, the main issues I had were frame rate jumps and stalls from the pause menu or upgrade menu going back into gameplay. They were not short stalls either, being up to 4-5 seconds without any input showing. Only when lots of explosions etc were occuring did I see more slowdown. Just so you know, if its still the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Overall, the main issues I had were frame rate jumps and stalls from the pause menu or upgrade menu going back into gameplay. They were not short stalls either, being up to 4-5 seconds without any input showing. Only when lots of explosions etc were occuring did I see more slowdown. Just so you know, if its still the same.

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

As someone who played Control not too long ago on a base PS4, I can tell you it hasn't changed. :lol:@Psy-Tychist

Yeah, at least the menu slowdown is there. Haven't had major framerate drops yet, but hte again I'm pretty early on. Lip-sync seems to be way off though for some reason.

I haven't seen this thread until now, I've been working on getting my completion percentage up (I started a bunch of games before I became a trophy hunter)

1L8d60cc.png
#1: LittleBigPlanet 2

This game is the game of my childhood. I remember getting on my PS3 after school every day to play some LBP2. This game was so fun to play, especially all the prize bubbles (I love collectables). Only thing that I HATED was the trophy where you had to spend 24 active hours in create. I stayed up from 8AM to 8PM with an interval timer that beeps every 2 minutes and I press :square: twice. Longest, most mind numbing grind I've ever done. Other than that, It was very fun!

1Lcdb60f.png
#2: Skate 3

Another game of my childhood, I couldn't help but get this. All the story missions are fun, even though there is no story. The problems arise when it comes to online. Activision has shut down the ability to make skate teams (which is heavily needed) but they kept the active ones. There are only 5 active teams left, and one accepting invites (sometimes). I had to pay somebody $7 to join the team (it sucked, but it was literally the only way), once I was in the team, I was invited to a discord group with other members of the team. From there, we had to organize times where we were open to play (they are 8 hours ahead) and eventually I got the platinum. I had to call on a bunch of people to help with the online, but it was worth it in the end. I will not be surprised if I'm the last ever achiever of this one.

1Lc25097.png
#3: Superhot VR

This is not a game from my childhood (even though it will be one day when I grow up). I got this game when I got my PSVR. DAMN I didn't know the game would be so difficult. From headshots only, beat the game with no deaths, and beating the game in under 10 minutes, this game earns its 0.70% completion on PSNP. I urge you to try it! (so the completion % can go down)

1L3734ec.png
#4: Grand Theft Auto V

I got this game around 2 years ago now, and it instantly became my favorite game (until I came across RDR2). I instantly knew I had to get the platinum for this. With 100s of collectables, fun miscellaneous trophies, and an online that is blooming, this was the perfect platinum for me! I might even do it again on PS3!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HYPERS said:

I haven't seen this thread until now, I've been working on getting my completion percentage up (I started a bunch of games before I became a trophy hunter)

Thanks for posting!
Kill Your Completion events happen every three months so hoping to see you join the one in July! 

• Like 1

So I tried to play my last game for a bit and just really can't get into it.  I did earn one trophy in Shiness, but really am just not feeling very motivated to play it much more.  So I'm going to call it quits with that one and go back to it at a later date when I hopefully have a bit more motivation to give it a fair shot.  Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to a review, I just don't think I'm quite in the mindset right now to be anything but overly harsh.