Servers to close in August

Mr_Tenno777

• 4 weeks later...

Glad I finished last year.

12 minutes ago, Conker said:

Thx for letting us know, though you’d think they would announce it publicly?

also how long/easy is online to do now?

The trophy Just stopping by for now is tricky to boost. If you go that way. If you boost with one player you can only match once than it may be a couple days before again. Me and my partner each used multiple PSN accounts. I had to create some extra ones to do so. I think you will need about 5 PSN accounts and use each one to pare up with your boost partner and that should be enough to get you the trophy. 

6 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Glad I finished last year.

The trophy Just stopping by for now is tricky to boost. If you go that way. If you boost with one player you can only match once than it may be a couple days before again. Me and my partner each used multiple PSN accounts. I had to create some extra ones to do so. I think you will need about 5 PSN accounts and use each one to pare up with your boost partner and that should be enough to get you the trophy. 

Did it matter what level the accounts were? Or did you have to get them to the same to meet up? And how were doing the other trophies? 

Like participantion trophy? What are requirements like to enter it, easy to get?

Haters gonna hate? This easy to get legit or buying them or person helping give you them?

I’ll take that? This one easy to boost?

18 minutes ago, Conker said:

Did it matter what level the accounts were? Or did you have to get them to the same to meet up? And how were doing the other trophies? 

Like participantion trophy? What are requirements like to enter it, easy to get?

Haters gonna hate? This easy to get legit or buying them or person helping give you them?

I’ll take that? This one easy to boost?

In all honesty I did most the game in 2017. Came back to it to get the last 2 trophies I needed last year.

No. I created the PSN account and was able to jump right in.

Participation trophy I don't remember.

Hater's gonna hate. I pretty sure I bought the items. it was in 2017 so I don't remember.

I'll take that has to be done solo. That was the last trophy I needed. 

@DamagingRob do you still have the information for the I'll Take That trophy in MLB 17. Also since you did all of it last year do you remember the requirements for Participation trophy?

Edited by snakebit10

Participation is now a Legends only event, so I had to complete some activities and buy some players with tickets/stubs (earned through playing) to make a team.

Hater's gonna hate, I had some help with. Still have the items, but it doesn't let you just give them away, I don't think. But selling them at the lowest price is way less than what they're normally sold for. Would have been a ridiculous grind.. 

I'll take that, I can't really explain better than this video: 

Struggled with it until I watched that. Also remember needing a bunch of players for something else, and had to get a lot of White Sox guys. Most of this is still on my save and probably transferable.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

fyi, welcome back and just stopping by trophies can be easily boosted between 2 players , no alt accounts needed. Servers are dead,so you can easily match with your partner.Intentionally walk batters until other team gets 5 runs and game ends on mercy rule. No need to play long games.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...