Unannounced PS4 Games (14th November)

Rubieno

7 Bold Predictions of Nov. 14th (it'll probably be a kiss of death and none of these things will be announced)

New IP from Naughty Dog 

Dark Cloud 3

New IP from Santa Monica Studios

Littlebig Planet 3

New IP from Insomniac

Dead Nation 2

New IP from thatgamecompany

Guerrilla Games also has been working on a new IP for years...

Dead Nation 2 isn't gonna happen anytime soon, unless Housemarque has multiple teams, since they are working on Resogun.

Insomniac is working on Sunset Overdrive for the Xbox One..

LBP3 won't be announced anytime soon either (they want Tearaway in the spotlight, well, that would be the most logical choice, sales wise.) But hey, who knows, they definitely have multiple teams.

Edited by IzunaShisui

Guerrilla Games also has been working on a new IP for years...

Dead Nation 2 isn't gonna happen anytime soon, unless Housemarque has multiple teams, since they are working on Resogun.

Insomniac is working on Sunset Overdrive for the Xbox One..

LBP3 won't be announced anytime soon either (they want Tearaway in the spotlight, well, that would be the most logical choice, sales wise.) But hey, who knows, they definitely have multiple teams.

They hinted at dead nation 2 or a zombie game in one of their commercials. It wouldn't surprise me if they make an announcement (not necessarily a trailer) for the game. Resogun looks pretty complete to me and has looked complete now since Aug. I would be shocked if they haven't started on their next game by now.

Insomniac just finished the new ratchet and clank game. It wouldn't surprise me if they had something else up their sleeve other than Sunset Overdrive. Insomniac is a big enough studio to produce two games at a time (and they usually are).

LBP3 is a littlebig longshot here... but they have the manpower to produce more than one game at once, even though I would expect lbp3 to be a cross-buy game for PS4/PSVita

I'm not by any means trying to argue with you; I'm just stating my rational behind my predictions. That's it. Regardless to whatever is announced, I hope we here some great news on some new and awesome games.  xD

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Lol, a AAA game that no one expected! That would be great... Imagine them announcing God of War 4 or something 1 day before release :P

No. God of War: Ascension sucked. Time to cut up that cash cow and find a new one.

I'll name some that hasn't been mentioned

Here is my wish list of what I want

A new Spec Ops game

Mafia III

Darkness III

Of course new IP's are welcome also.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Great calls, platted all the above and had a great time doing it!

I would also like to see Heavenly Sword 2. We need more Nariko :hmmm:

Nariko_Heavenly_Sword_Inpost02.jpg

• Like 1

7 Bold Predictions of Nov. 14th (it'll probably be a kiss of death and none of these things will be announced)

New IP from Naughty Dog 

Dark Cloud 3

New IP from Santa Monica Studios

Littlebig Planet 3

New IP from Insomniac

Dead Nation 2

New IP from thatgamecompany

It's been a while since I heard the name Dark Cloud, those were some good games, you really think there's hope for a 3rd one after what 11 years?

Eight Days bc they put to much money into it to not make any money back, im sure a call to sony would bring this back

Dead Nation 2 bc they been hinting at it for awhile now, wouldn't be surprised to see it next year

Mafia 3 bc Mafia 2 i liked way more than GTA IV and V

Borderlands 3 is almost a sure thing, even Pitchford hints at it from time to time

Demons Souls 2 was rumored to be in production since May of 2012, and Atlus went bankrupt so no competition

Darksiders 3, they were bought and have been asking what to do with the 3rd game as soon as they bought it

Spec Ops bc The Line was awesome, and there was like 5 different endings which was cool

Hitman bc they even said the next one was going next gen in the 1st 2 years of the system

GTA V, there have been multiple reports that what rockstar showed behind closed doors looked better than anything possible this gen, hopefully this  means the half finished type game that GTA is means next gen is the full version

It's been a while since I heard the name Dark Cloud, those were some good games, you really think there's hope for a 3rd one after what 11 years?

It's kind of a high hopes kind of thing esp. since right now they are working on Wonderflick. However, Level 5 has left the idea of a sequel open after the great sales it had in Japan and the USA. Plus, Sony has expressed that they are making a lot of new IPs, but has barely said anything about the old IPs. which makes me think that they are deliberately hiding some great sequels that their fans have wanted (Sony is pretty good at that). Although a sequel would be unlikely after 11 years, Sony has been building up its advertisements with the great history of Playstation. I am expecting a few revivals in this next gen.

Gears collection would be amazing, also Last Guardian twould be nice.

I'm still hoping as I said in my original post that it is a game they have kept under wraps, something AAA and free for all early adopters (not ps plus), kinda an FU to xbone with their free FIFA.