NP-2125-0 error on Trophy App

anilcanballi

2 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I'm still unable to sync trophies on PS3. 

It just loads but the percentage goes stuck at like 10% for six/seven minutes. 

That may also just be PS3 being weird. Sometimes I have that issue. Just keep trying and it'll eventually sync.

So I'm no longer having issues viewing my trophies or friends list, but... I'm now having a weird issue with the panel on my profile. It's just blue, which it was before, but there was an Ape Escape image there previously. When I go to edit my profile and select panel, it just infinitely loads and never shows the panels to select from.

Minor issue, sure, but I can't say I remember this ever happening before. Makes me wonder if they've stealthily discontinued the panels or PSN is still having issues despite them claiming otherwise. Anyone else having this issue?

Also, all the images on the Vita's PSN store are still broken. Still encountering a few broken ones on PS4 as well, and this is subsequently also affecting the images on PSPrices. Don't think PSN really is fully stable yet.

Edit: Also forgot to mention, when viewing my profile on Vita, it's often showing my online status as a yellow dot with a little dash in it. Was doing this around the peak of the issues as well during the rare times I could actually view my profile.

Edited by SuperSmexy500

3 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

So I'm no longer having issues viewing my trophies or friends list, but... I'm now having a weird issue with the panel on my profile. It's just blue, which it was before, but there was an Ape Escape image there previously. When I go to edit my profile and select panel, it just infinitely loads and never shows the panels to select from.

Minor issue, sure, but I can't say I remember this ever happening before. Makes me wonder if they've stealthily discontinued the panels or PSN is still having issues despite them claiming otherwise. Anyone else having this issue?

Also, all the images on the Vita's PSN store are still broken. Still encountering a few broken ones on PS4 as well, and this is subsequently also affecting the images on PSPrices. Don't think PSN really is fully stable yet.

Edit: Also forgot to mention, when viewing my profile on Vita, it's often showing my online status as a yellow dot with a little dash in it. Was doing this around the peak of the issues as well during the rare times I could actually view my profile.

online status issue has been like that for me for as long as I can remember for vita

30 minutes ago, PS_Bowser said:

online status issue has been like that for me for as long as I can remember for vita

Definitely don't remember this being the norm for me at least. The profile panel not loading is definitely new, images not loading on the Vita's PSN store isn't really new but literally every single one seems to be broken atm, and a few images are also broken on PS4 (and on the old webstore), so I imagine it is PSN related. Been a long time since I last remember PSN having such prolonged issues, I'll just say that.

Edit: Just noticed it's not just the PSN store where images for games aren't loading, when I view my profile on PS4, a lot of the games listed under "my games" just have blank, generic controller images, including even the game it shows me currently playing. Something is defo still up with PSN.

Edited by SuperSmexy500

• 2 weeks later...

Does someone else having this problem the last days? I did not play with the Vita since begin of February. On Saturday I played a game and ran into this error. After the error code the sytem notification is: Connect to network. 

But I am online, the auto sync works fine. 

I thought this issue was fixed after the problems end of February. 

Nevertheless I tried to sync only the PS vita trophies, this worked. But cannot get my whole trophy stack. 

Edited by pewiha

5 hours ago, pewiha said:

Does someone else having this problem the last days? I did not play with the Vita since begin of February. On Saturday I played a game and ran into this error. After the error code the sytem notification is: Connect to network. 

But I am online, the auto sync works fine. 

I thought this issue was fixed after the problems end of February. 

Nevertheless I tried to sync only the PS vita trophies, this worked. But cannot get my whole trophy stack. 

Interesting. I plan to play my Vita today and earn at least one trophy, so I'll let you know then.

Sony under its current leadership is phasing out the PS3 and Vita.

I have two games left for the handheld (King Oddball and Metal Gear Solid 2), the latter of which I'll autopop the trophies after I finish with the PS3 version. After that, I'm probably going to retire the console.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Sony under its current leadership is phasing out the PS3 and Vita.

I have two games left for the handheld (King Oddball and Metal Gear Solid 2), the latter of which I'll autopop the trophies after I finish with the PS3 version. After that, I'm probably going to retire the console.

This is disturbing, I have a crap load of Vita and Ps3 hard copies waiting to be played. 

• 3 months later...