are servers down ?

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

PSN has been acting up for 4 days now but the problems got really bad over the weekend and knocked out the online features for a lot of games.

thank you i was so confused these games are so old so i wouldn’t be surprised if they did get servers down. Guess i’ll wait 

• Like 1

Yeah I keep getting signed out of PSN everytime I play sf3 or tekken tag 2, but my friend can play black ops 2 so it seems it's for certain games only. Are sony aware of this issue and are fixing it as we speak? Anybody know?

Syncing trophies works fine but my friends avatar also won't show for some reason, as well as being unable to send friend requests.

8 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Yeah I keep getting signed out of PSN everytime I play sf3 or tekken tag 2, but my friend can play black ops 2 so it seems it's for certain games only. Are sony aware of this issue and are fixing it as we speak? Anybody know?

Syncing trophies works fine but my friends avatar also won't show for some reason, as well as being unable to send friend requests.

https://status.playstation.com/

Hopefully soon.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, fednad37 said:

I cannot play any of these games online naruto ultimate ninja storm 2, binary domain, red dead redemption, tom raider, hawk 1 and 2, bioshock 2, moto gp 09/10, F12010,

You could probably post that in the other thread, since this one is for Mortal Kombat. 

21 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

https://status.playstation.com/

You might want to bookmark that page. That will tell you when Sony knows and they don’t. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/11/2021 at 2:58 AM, Maahniac said:

Have the servers improved for this game, or is it dead? 

I found it was pretty dead, usually only able to find one person on at a given time. I haven't had any connection issues whilst trying to get "Perfect Strangers" and "Konnected Kill". You are able to boost these trophies by simply having a friend search for a ranked match on any of the 3 mortal kombat games (I did it with the 1st one) then waiting to be matched up together. 

Edited by Gazmirr
I added the part about being able to boost.

On 4/21/2021 at 4:31 AM, EndTheCancelCult said:

It's dead. I have 2 PS3s so I boosted with myself a couple weeks ago.
Then I helped another dude get it the other day.

You can connect but you need a boost partner, for sure.

For the 200 wins can I do it with a friend on the "friendly" mode? Or is it only ranked that counts? Thanks!

Edited by Gazmirr

On 4/22/2021 at 0:58 AM, Gazmirr said:

For the 200 wins can I do it with a friend on the "friendly" mode? Or is it only ranked that counts. Additionally, can your current # of wins be tracked in anyway? Lastly, how long do you think it takes to get this trophy? Thanks!

i did the 200 wins with 2 controllers on local versus 

On 4/21/2021 at 11:58 PM, Gazmirr said:

For the 200 wins can I do it with a friend on the "friendly" mode? Or is it only ranked that counts? Thanks!

Sorry, man. I've been taking a gaming break and havent been on this site in a bit. Just now saw your question.
Glad you got the 100%.

I think it's a pretty fun game.
Or, at least, MK3 is. The other 2 dont hold up so well.

Edited by EndTheCancelCult
  • Like 1