Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

• 2 weeks later...

Been a trophy hunter for a few years now and I’m always in and out of it but I’m slowly getting back into it. I play all sorts of games ranging from easy under an hour plats to open world RPGs. I generally play anything for trophies but try to stay away from multiplayer (I can make exceptions if I’m helping someone out) I’m very chill and can talk about anything whether we share the same game interests or not. If you need help with a game that I have done, I’ll be more than happy to lend a hand. Add me and send a message telling me that you are from psnp.

I’m from the UK and usually play throughout the day and occasionally at night.

PSN - ShaunJones94

• Like 4

Yo fam what up .....loooking for some cool  friends  to play dead by daylight with mic is cool if u have one If not I guess that’s cool I don’t care what level your on  no silly people tho ....if ya are I’ll mess up a gen on yo ass?  Add me if interested and send me a msg let me know  

Also need some help with Astro speed run achievement on PS5 will share play if anyone can help out this it would be cool 

thanks fam 

• Like 2

Hi anyone, my PSN id is Ephemera_5 and I am from Italy. I play mainly on evenings and lately I have been focusing on single player games.

I would be happy to geto to know you guys, maybe we could become good friends in life too! 

I can talk about literally anything, but I mainly enjoy discussing about games (obviously), languages (I am a language student), F1 and TV series. 

I am on the PSN Profiles Discord server as well, so just send me a message (pls if you contact me on PSN, let me know you are from PSN profiles, I receive bot friend requests everyday)

Edited by Ephemera_5
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, 

I'm from France. I am a new trophy hunter and love especially narrative game and RPGs (japanese games most often) but I'm about to play every type of game depends of periods. I'm looking for others trophy hunters to add on PS4 so feel free to add me if you want ! My PSN account is new so for the moment I've only been playing Life is Strange games and just platined Dark Souls Remastered.

PSN ID : DarkLaphicet

Edited by DarkLaphicet
  • Like 3

Hey, i just got back to playstation platform when i got my hands on a PS5 console. I could use some new friends since it´s been a long while since i gamed on PS4. Don´t add me if you don´t intend to play games togheter, don´t really need friends who won´t play. I hunt for thropies mostly, just to make a note. (sorry for my bad English)

Games i play at the moment

Apex

Fortnite

Outriders

GTA V

Avengers

PSN ID: Fyndler

Edited by Fyndler
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PSN: SaintSinistra666

Currently playing Need For Speed, don't really play much outside what I'm trying to get the plat for. I wouldn't mind someone to knock out co-op trophies and to boost MP trophies. 

Note: I'm not sexist, but I prefer playing with other women due to being harassed, stalked and abused by men. It's a thing with me, I'm just against uncool people ?. I'll always prefer playing with other women though. 

Extra note: I'm terrible with socializing, so mic chat is off the table, unless you want to watch the bundle of nerves that is me completely unravel into a mess. Text chat is fine, just need to warm up to you. 

See you around.

• Like 4

PSN: Trilla-XL

current games (PS4): Borderlands 3, F1 2020, Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, Payday 2, GTA V

current games (PS3): Madden NFL 11, Madden NFL 13, F1 2012, F1 2014, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, MW2, MW3, COD Ghosts, Fight Night Champion, Aliens Colonial Marines, GTA IV, Motorstorm Apocalypse

Thank yall.

Trilla-XL.png

• Like 3

PSN: zgz93

Currently working on FIFA20 (just 3 matches away from Div4 and I still feel sooooo far away); and completing LBP Vita (I also have the DLCs), so I've someone needs/can help, send me the invitation ;)

I plan to go with Killzone Shadow Fall's DLC afterwards and just completing PS3 games I've pending

• Like 3