Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Always looking for fellow trophy hunters to add to my friend list! I don't have much platinum trophies yet (13 as this was posted) but I'm working my way up!

I'm always happy to help get multiplayer trophies for everyone. Just let me know you're from here!

My Psn: its_ArchroniX :)

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 4

PSN: Ripostes

Looking to add more trophy hunters/people in general to my friends list. I play a wide variety of games, my favorites being Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Call of Duty. I'm also a fan of anime and manga, more manga as of late. I'm willing to help with co-op/multiplayer trophies, probably more likely if I'm also working on it. More open to messages than parties due to being shy but not 100% against them if we're playing together (i.e. co-op games). Just add "PSNP" or similar to your friend request and I'll accept. 

• Like 3

On 9/8/2020 at 9:18 PM, Sword said:

PSN: SanctifiedSword

I'm an extremely quiet trophy hunter at heart but I'll do paragraph style conversations with people when asked. Naturally an introvert who responds well to people who take initiative.

Mostly play single player games. Will rarely join parties mainly because I'm usually extremely quiet in them as it is so I don't like to "ruin the fun" so to speak. Extremely excited about Genshin Impact being released soon though. Hope to make some new friends through that game. Might warm up to co-op play too, maybe even parties with friends... Hah. :)

Don't add me if you don't want your activities to be liked from time to time. Often after work I'll manually scan down the "What's New" to see what friends are up too when I get home before I start playing. I've had people remove me because I like their stuff (oh my!), so just be aware I might do that from time-to-time. Though the more people I add the harder it's getting to keep up-to-date with everyone.

Oh yeah I also spam rata-type games from time to time. So if you're one of those trophy hunters that looks down on others for the types of trophies/games they play, you can kindly exit stage left right away, please and thanks. ^~~^ I'd rather have people that uplift one another than those that look to bring people down for how they do this hobby. 

Perfect Match

Hey there all!

Just recently started getting into trophy hunting, and most of my friends these days play exclusively PC. Would be nice to have friends for mutliplayer trophies or just to have more people to compare trophies with. 

PSN: Exocraze

• Like 1

Feel free to add me..

PSN ID: eflynn

I play little bit of every genre of game but especially like playing online co-op games. I need help getting through the special ops missions on Modern Warfare right now and I'm really diggin The Division 2 right now too. I want to get into Red Dead Redemption 2 because I think the graphics are nice, but I do work full time and have to pay my bills...lol. 

Just let me know you from here if you send.

Thanx

• Like 2

PSN name: LoveInHell

I play games on my own and with my already close group. I don’t mind having a chat in Messages. I like seeing what others play and like activities, discuss the game etc. Add “PSNP” if you want to add me.

Don’t bother if you’re creepy and gross, I don’t like hoes either.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FlowOvTime said:

Psn: FlowOvTime

I play a variety of games ( a lot of Musou games Dynasty warriors) and some multiplayer games like For Honor.

Don’t mind chatting in the message, seeing what other people are playing on the activity feed.

From the UK

Is this your main account?

• Like 1

PSN: Ya_Boy_James ??

I play a lot of genres but gravitate towards RPG, roguelike, shooter, and survival/crafting titles. Fair mix of solo and multiplayer.

PSNP has been a great community to me and I've tackled trophies with players in many games here and there from random adds on this site. Usually willing to work together on something I also haven't earned.

I'm friendly and respond to messages but might not keep up a high rate of reply out of nowhere. I enjoy conversations and sharing interests/experiences so I can be down to party chat while playing with a heads up, but respect and boundaries are the standard for me -- I've unfortunately had to block the rare few people who get intrusive or expect too much when we're strangers irl (it's uncomfortable). Passive adds are cool too just to see what others do in the feed.

• Like 4