Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

16 hours ago, NotExactlyHuman said:

Hey. I mostly play single player horror games, but I may start getting into multiplayer games that interest me. I bought my first PS Plus membership a few months ago and haven't even played anything online yet. I do own World War Z though and love pretty much anything post apocalyptic.  I'd love to get the platinum for The Last of Us but I'm hesitant because of the grinding required for the online trophies. Currently, my only PSN friend is my brother lol.

I'm a 28 year old female from the U.S. and I have Selective Mutism, so I won't be able to talk over the mic. I know this bothers some people. If it doesn't bother you or you also have social anxiety issues and won't be able to talk either, feel free to add me. 

PSN = NotExactlyHuman

Love the PSN Name, lol. 

On 7/28/2020 at 10:49 AM, nuSkilz said:

PSN : nuSkilz

Totally new to PlayStation so looking to add some friends and see what they play.

I’m currently playing God of War and hoping to get a lot more of the PS4 exclusives.

Thanks ?

God Of War was by far my favorite game this Generation. 

• Like 2

Psn - Mustinjoo

I borrowed ps4 two months ago from my younger brothers to play TLOU2. I bought couple of games to play until it gets released just to get into playstation mood again (I'm old lol, played ps1 back when I was a kid) and I got hooked so badly ?. Now there's no way I'm returning it back to them until I play almost everything that is must play in ps4 catalogue. 

Currently I'm playing mostly single player games and unless the game is boring and/or has ridiculous trophies I'm trying to get that platinum before moving to next one. Feel free to add me, my friend list is completely empty right now. ?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Mustinjoo said:

Psn - Mustinjoo

I borrowed ps4 two months ago from my younger brothers to play TLOU2. I bought couple of games to play until it gets released just to get into playstation mood again (I'm old lol, played ps1 back when I was a kid) and I got hooked so badly 1f605.png. Now there's no way I'm returning it back to them until I play almost everything that is must play in ps4 catalogue. 

Currently I'm playing mostly single player games and unless the game is boring and/or has ridiculous trophies I'm trying to get that platinum before moving to next one. Feel free to add me, my friend list is completely empty right now. 1f601.png

Ps1 when you were a kid, hahhahahah  That's not old.  I played NES as a kid.  That's old. 

Edited by Sneeches
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: JayLynch20031988

Current games I have (CO-OP/MP)

Battlefield 1

Battlefield 4

The division

The division 2 (need to buy WONY pass)

The Forest

The Last Of Us

Rainbow six Seige

Call of Duty WW2 (mainly zombies but happy to run MP games too)

Watchdogs

Watchdogs 2 (no dlc yet)

I haven't played these on this profile mainly due to my obsession with obtaining 100% of the trophies but I will be posting sessions for all of them and where possible paying for servers so keep a check on the sessions and if your interested then feel free to come along. 

Edited by JayLynch20031988
Needed additions

PSN: ThePhantomInmate
Feel free to add me, im not really good at starting coversations, but i do love anime and almost every game genre (excluding horror and a good amount of sports) ill try my best to respond to any messages, just be sure to mention from psprofiles ( i kept changing my name until i found this one, swear im not changing it again :)

Edited by ThePhantomInmate
to update my psn username
  • Like 4

PSN id =   Duke_Bubblez

I'm currently wading through a 4 year backlog of games (got totally bored with ALL genres for reasons still unknown). Just got back into 'em recently & although i've not bothered getting a new PC, i went out n bought a Pro. I'm on a lot of the time & up for most games. 

Drop me a bomb!!!

• Like 4

Sup, I'm looking for some PSN friends. I hardly ever play online games, and I'm a huge platformers fan. Some of my favorite game series are Mega Man, GTA, Yakuza, and Tekken. Currently trying to platinum Super Meat Boy. 

I'm male, 23 if that matters. Just shoot me a friend request and say that you're from here. I've never liked talking on the phone or over the internet so I'm not planning on doing any party chats, but I'm down for some classic text conversations.

• Like 1

PSN name is: LoveInHell

I’m usually just minding my own business and I like spending time by myself or with people I’m close with. I’m not fond of going in party chat. Just don’t expect me to enjoy going in chats or being open about things etc. This is purely because we enjoy gaming and like getting trophies. I’m not that extreme either, I still enjoy gaming instead of being obsessed with getting achievements.

Don’t add me if ur a hoe, an asshole, a creep or all three. Thank you xxx

• Like 1