snakebit10

Add PS4 friends

2,724 posts in this topic

PSN: lagoonaris

I usually don't play any multiplayer except Final Fantasy XIV (European server Moogle), so I mostly look for people with who I can discuss video games and other stuff in general to train my English. My timezone is UTC +1 so, yeah. I'm mostly online during weekend or in the early evenings.
If you add me, please say that you're from PSNP otherwise I could accidentally block you.

I've been away for a while on this account, but now I'm back and you're welcome to add me.

PSN ID is AbstergoInitiate

Hello all! add me on PSN to chat and play some games! I have a load of guns to play so be sure to check out my list!

Edited by Myth

PSN ID    El_Trophynador

Sydney Australia

Feel free to add me

I have to adult quite often now so i dont get much time as i would like but if you just want to compare games and trophies then by all means add me.

Currently playing GR Wildlands on the PS4 and Dokuro on the Vita

Looking to have some keen gamers on here who will be able to help out on MP trophies. 

PSN ID: NefariousDreamer

The profile itself may be relatively new (started a new profile), but i have been PS subscriber / player since PS1. Please state from PSN Profiles as well if you send a FR.

Thanks! and happy gaming

Edited by NefariousDreamer

Hi, I just joined the trophy hunting community and would love to add some new friends :)

PSN is Kane_106

hey trophy hunters,looking to make some new friends,feel free to add me 😃

PSN ID: SilenzKilla

Games i'm playing at the moment

• Alienation
  • Uncharted 4
  • The Last Of Us
  • GTA 5
  • Destiny
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • Zombie Army Trilogy

+ A couple of other games as well,

My Profile https://psnprofiles.com/SilenzKilla

Doctor_BJ

I am playing Dragon Age: Inquisition at the moment, trying to get platinum

Next is the Witcher 3

I need help for one last trophy on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for PS4, the coop trophy with 4 players, I posted a gaming session. 

Please feel free to add me

Feel free to add me: Cellcrash1991

I'm from the GMT+1 Timezone. (just mention something like PSNP in the description.)

Feel free to add me, please add that your from psnp in the friend request. I do not add blank friend requests.

psn: xeyedpea

mic: yes

time zone: us est

Edited by xeyedpea

looking for someone to co-op with in uncharted 4 survival, dying light dlcs, nfs most wanted (vita) or something else, you know.... i'm chill but not very "chatty"

psn: ergo_guilty

mic: yes

tz:    us est 

Feel free to add me. Looking for people to casual game with, although I'm mostly active on Tuesday to Thursday (GMT).

Also free to do trophies

PSN: Eiebits

Games:

Battlefield 1

Black Ops 3

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Rainbow Six Siege

*Posted this on another thread, but decided to also put it here :D

PSN ID: Lawless_Llama

Consoles: PS4 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Nope, but including that you are from PSNP helps. Maybe use an icebreaker question if you want. 1f602.png

Who doesn't want a Christmas llama on their friends list? In all seriousness, I would love to get to meet and make friends with fellow trophy hunters or other awesome folks from this fantastic site. 

I jump around from playing single-player games to multiplayer games, I usually have 3 or 4 games on rotation that I switch between completing.  I don't mind helping with trophies for games that I have already gone through, and I am a chatter as well. 1f601.png My favorite multiplayer game, hands down, is Uncharted 4's/The Lost Legacy's multiplayer. Would be nice to have a gaming group anyhow! (Thanks for reading this, and have a wonderful day! :D) 

hi

recently I bought a ps4, i looking for new friends

please feel free to add me

PSN ID:Blackwolf264

Blackwolf264.png

I started trophy hunting a few days ago so feel to add me,my friends list is pretty empty 😅 Going to be very active and will be attempting to get to the top 100 in my country by this time next year 👌 psn ; apriiis ( Middle 'i' is a capital made to look like a L ) 

Edited by ApriIis

feel free to add me, i play anything.  just let me know your from psn profiles

PSN: wt187

Edited by wt187

Just bought a ps4. I was big into achievements on Xbox. I play anything and everything. 

Add me: Sterlin115

Feel free to add me, just please send me a message to let me know you are from here :).

psn: lpgcavazos

MP games I currently play are: The Last of Us and Fornite. Also own Dark Souls II & III, Uncharted 4 and Diablo III.

PSN: the_great_wewe (It's a rocko's modern life reference, super promise.)

If you message me ahead of time, I'll accept blank requests as long as I know who they're coming from.  If not, just mention you're from PSNP and I'll add ya.

MP games I usually play are Worms, GTA V or just dorking around in party chat doing shit on my computer.