Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN: Kittet3

I'm around the GMT -5/-6 timezone and mostly on during the evenings/weekends. 

You can see multiplayer games I have on my PSN profile or my HowLongToBeat profile (link on forum profile), although some of those I don't have anymore. I'm always willing to go for any multiplayer trophies I don't already have, I'm not picky about game genre or anything. (I'm equally bad at all games :P )

Just send a message either here or over PSN of what games we both have and I'll be more than happy to add you

PSN: lagoonaris

I usually don't play any multiplayer except Final Fantasy XIV (European server Moogle), so I mostly look for people with who I can discuss video games and other stuff in general to train my English. My timezone is UTC +1 so, yeah. I'm mostly online during weekend or in the early evenings.
If you add me, please say that you're from PSNP otherwise I could accidentally block you.

Looking to have some keen gamers on here who will be able to help out on MP trophies. 

PSN ID: NefariousDreamer

The profile itself may be relatively new (started a new profile), but i have been PS subscriber / player since PS1. Please state from PSN Profiles as well if you send a FR.

Thanks! and happy gaming

Edited by NefariousDreamer

Doctor_BJ

I am playing Dragon Age: Inquisition at the moment, trying to get platinum

Next is the Witcher 3

I need help for one last trophy on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for PS4, the coop trophy with 4 players, I posted a gaming session. 

Please feel free to add me

*Posted this on another thread, but decided to also put it here :D

PSN ID: Lawless_Llama

Consoles: PS4 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Nope, but including that you are from PSNP helps. Maybe use an icebreaker question if you want. 1f602.png

Who doesn't want a Christmas llama on their friends list? In all seriousness, I would love to get to meet and make friends with fellow trophy hunters or other awesome folks from this fantastic site. 

I jump around from playing single-player games to multiplayer games, I usually have 3 or 4 games on rotation that I switch between completing.  I don't mind helping with trophies for games that I have already gone through, and I am a chatter as well. 1f601.png My favorite multiplayer game, hands down, is Uncharted 4's/The Lost Legacy's multiplayer. Would be nice to have a gaming group anyhow! (Thanks for reading this, and have a wonderful day! :D) 

I started trophy hunting a few days ago so feel to add me,my friends list is pretty empty ? Going to be very active and will be attempting to get to the top 100 in my country by this time next year ? psn ; apriiis ( Middle 'i' is a capital made to look like a L ) 

Edited by ApriIis
  • Like 1

PSN: the_great_wewe (It's a rocko's modern life reference, super promise.)

If you message me ahead of time, I'll accept blank requests as long as I know who they're coming from.  If not, just mention you're from PSNP and I'll add ya.

MP games I usually play are Worms, GTA V or just dorking around in party chat doing shit on my computer.