Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN: SeriouslyBDCoan

Looking to make new Friends from Australia

I play a variety of games, there are some below but check out my psnprofile to get a real list of what i play, its pretty much anything.

Also i am on the PSNProfiles discord feel free to add me as a friend on there too :)

EG:

SINGLE PLAYER:

* PlayStation Exclusives - Gof of War , Ghost of Tsushima , Horizon Zero Dawn, etc.

* Whatever seems interesting and fun really

MULTIPLAYER: 

* Dead By Daylight

* Battlefield / Call Of Duty / Medal of Honor

* Tom Clancy games - Division, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six

* Snowrunner

* MLB The show

* WWE Games

* Friday the 13th

Check out my profile : https://psnprofiles.com/SeriouslyBDCoan 

Also happy for more friends around the world :),

If you add me just let me know you're from PSN profiles :) 

Edited by SeriouslyBDCoan
  • Like 1

PSN: xPhrance

Just looking for some more friends. I like seeing what other people are playing and hearing their takes on said games.

I mainly play single-player games, mainly JRPGS and the like.
I have just recently started trophy hunting as well so i'm not as accomplished in that fact yet but if anyone has any tips on trophy hunting or just wanna talk games add me and just put your from PSNprofiles in the FR.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hishomie1 said:

Psn: hishomie1

Add me if you want to discuss each other's trophies or trophies in general. We can talk about tv shows, movies, and any form of media you'd like :D

Great cheers.

Will definitely need to work on my trophies collection, I have one at the minute ?

• Like 3

PSN: Whitelightnin683

Looking to add some new friends. Feel free to add me if you like to discuss trophies, games (upcoming or old), other forms of media, and/or just want to see another person on the activity feed. No party chats just messages only.

I mostly play single player games, mostly JRPGs and Action/Adventure for example, but can help out with multiplayer trophies if I own the game. Just mention your from PSNP in the request. :)

Edited by Whitelightnin683
Add
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Psn: xSingedStahpPls

Since I catch myself going through the Playstation feed when I’m bored to check what my friends have been playing/trophy hunting, i would love to add more people just to see what they’re trophy hunting, compare trophies, and possibly boost if we manage to have any online games in common in the future.

I mostly play rpgs and japanese games but also other genres if i find the games interesting. Just don't send me a blank request, mention that you are from psnp and/or something about you. 

• Like 3

PSN: Sneeches

Coming back to Playstation after a couple years on xbox.  I like to play just about anything, but if you're up for COD Warzone feel free to add me. 

My favorite games are JRPG's, Shooters & Action Adventure (tomb raider/god of war, etc)

Please mention if you add me that you are from PSNP.  Thanks and happy gaming everyone!

Edited by Sneeches
  • Like 1