Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hey everyone :) I think i posted on the forums a long time ago looking for new people to chat with, and I’m here now to do the same. 

Im pretty much only into single player games (specifically Witcher 3 and Cat Quest) at the moment, so I’m on the lookout for anyone who is willing to have a chat here and there about games in general. I’m more of a low key “trophy hunter” since I only go for plats I really enjoy/aren’t life consuming. 

Please mention you’re from here otherwise I may think you’re a bot! ?

Edited by Mayellie
  • Like 1

Haven't posted for a while but looking to make some new friends. 

Bit of an all-rounder gamer really, play a lot of different genres. I'm looking for people who are willing to talk about games and anything really. I'm on most of the time when I'm not working and always willing to play something if our interests are aligned.

My ID is ImmortalFox-. If you do add me, make sure you let me know where you found my PSN.

Friendly peeps can add me. Just let me know you from PSNP. Looking for friends who like similar games that I do. Mostly single-player games, but I do play some of the big co-op multiplayer games with my friends (like The Division, Borderlands, etc.)

SavoyPrime.png

Feel free to add ?

PSN: Schlyter84

Singe player games only. I’m currently working on platinum my backlog, including RE2, Far Cry 5 (damn those MP trophies), Astrobot and Uncharted: LL just to name some. 

Please mention that you’re from this site.