Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN ID: XxLacunaCoilxX

Usually i play RPG's, JRPG's, Shooters and story focused game but do play online games and indie games from time to time. Do work nights so usually on late nights early mornings. I have a PS3, PS4, and Vita and usually always on playing something

Feel free to add me

Games Currently Playing:

1. Assassin's Creed Origins

2. Ni No Kuni 2

3. Everspace

Starting soon is

1. Farcry 5

2. Rise of the Tomb raider

3. Divinity

4. Assassin's Creed Syndicate

PSN same as my username on here, would love to add people, willing to help with any games if/when I can, or to just chat! Don't have a dedicated headset (I basically only use my earbuds as a mic oops haha). Just mention you're from PSNP and I'll add you :)

Spoiler

I'm a minor (16) so please nobody over 20, sorry, thank you 

PsnID: PLEXTOR08

Feel free to add me, I'll accept anyone. I enjoy some lowkey trophy hunting from time to time and currently need some help with Far Cry new dawn but I'm also up for some casual co-op if anyone wants. Just send me a message if you ever want to play. 

MP games I have include: Apex: legends, shadow warrior 2, Dark Souls 1,2 and 3, Bloodborne, Dragons Crown, Borderlands: handsome collection, saints row 4, Sniper elite 4 and a variety of indie games.

PSN ID: DNA-VL

Come through and chill!

Not a heavy trophy hunter but i always try to get the plats for games i really like.

So feel free to add me if you want to kick it in a chat or jam some Apex or any other MP games. 

Games i'm currently playing:

Apex Legends, Devil May Cry V, The Division 2 and Fortnite

Edited by DNA-VL

PSN ID: Aponac1987. (Old ID - no longer available)

PSN ID: JoaLoft

Happy to add both male and female gamers to my group, even with a real-name request. I try to strike a balance between both groups, so both are very much welcome!

Edited by JoaLoft

I'ma just bump myself up here,

PSN - EmperorRyoku

I made the decision to start up a new account about 2-3 years ago, and I'm planning on replaying most of the games I have for a shallow boost in ego, just so I can replat them again ?. Don't judge me, lmao.

Just leave me a message saying you're from PSNP, and I'll accept. I'll even help you boost, (depending if I have the game or not)

• Like 1

Because i am also a memeber of this comunity i think i should share some of my friendship and experience in gaming with the others , actually i think this is also my first post on the psnprofiles forum , the first but not the last , a nice start and also a nice welcome to all those willing to add me in their virtual friends list! Best regards to everyone !!!

https://psnprofiles.com/RawManiaC90

• Like 1