Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hi all, bloodrive65! Level 26. Play a mass majority of games. RPG's, Call of Duty's, Battlefield's & miscellaneous kinds of games. I have at least over 250+ games to play. Just ask me. Sorry to say though, my least favorite types of games to play are Survival, but I love Minecraft & Terraria. :)

EDIT: Send a dm saying your from the forum!

Edited by bloodrive65

Think I've posted on this thread before but figure I'll post again. I try my best to complete what I play - but I do get distracted.

Run a decent little clan for Destiny, trying to branch that brand out into Gems of War and Elder Scrolls, so if you have those games and are looking for some helpful people (several trophy hunters involved), let me know. Definitely need the help in Gems of War, myself. Otherwise, I play any and everything, for the most part. My heart will always be with quirky indie things, though.

PSN - GunfighterHefty

Blank Requests - No, tell me you're from here and I'll gladly add you :D

• Like 1

PSN ID: Jzuggha

SYSTEM: PS4

Feel free to add me as your friend. Anyone.

I´m actually playing Monster Hunter: World, and if you need help about hunting an specific monster or farming or anything else, just send me a message.

I speak spanish and I´m learning english.

Just fun and play!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's the same as my username for this forum.

PSN: SelectiveGamer

As the name suggests, I'm pretty picky when it comes to the games I play. But I like RPG's and platformers the most.

Just make sure you say who you are in the request because I probably won't accept it if you don't.

Anyone who sends me a friend request with this and is accepted to automatically subject to receiving invites when I stream.

PSN: thekingsman123

If you're in Australia and play Overwatch (Plat-Diamond), I could join you...

Otherwise, I play RPGs and a lot of other random games.

Just mention you're from here. I'm kind of dying to see people playing anything other than Overwatch, Fortnite or COD on my friends list at this point...

Edited by thekingsman123

Posted here last year, but figured i would update.

Recently started enjoying multiplayer games. If there are any games that you would like to co-op/boost, send me a suggestion! 

Also anyone located in Japan, let me know!

Psn: reinachii- 

Edited by Reinachii-

Feel free to add me. I play all kind of games. Trophy hunting for the win.

Im currently playing Just Cause 4. None of my friends are playing this game so i cant get that beat the feat trophy. 

PSN: robihood

Edited by robihood

PSN: KaiserVendrix

Hello there everyone, I'm a 28 year old dude and I'm just looking for some new friends. Some people to have good conversations with, play many games and work together on trophy hunting. I own PS3, PS4 and Vita so plenty of choice of games, my favourite genre to play is JRPGs but I play a big range of others too. If you go ahead and add me at least let me know you are from here so I don't just treat it as a random request, Thank you. :) 

• Like 1

Im still looking for new gaming friends!

If you want to play multi/coop games, boost trophies or just want to chat, fell free to add me!

However, at least write PSNP in the friend request and please don't send close friend requests!

PSN id: gabor434

i'm looking for some friends i'm not into multiplayer but I could be in the near future, my PSN is goodra999

I play JRPG and rpg to fighting to puzzle games! I used to own a vita but now I use a ps3 and ps4 but mainly on ps4 because I used my husbands systems. :)

Edited by Bonzi Buddy

PSN : ImBossy83

I play all sorts of Games from AAA to Indie Titles and from Sport Games to Puzzle Games. I also have all necessary Consoles from PS3 to PSVR. My favorite games are Adventure Games so i tend to play quite a lot of them but I will also play anything else that comes in my way. I like to add friends to maybe play some games together and talk about trophies or gaming in general. 

I won't accept blank friend requests.

Multiplayer/Co-op: Currently it's Far cry(4,5, new Dawn) other than that i would like to play Borderlands 2 to 100% one of these days. 

Edited by ImBossy83
Added Info.

Just stopping by to say Hello.  Looking for some cool people to play APEX Legends. I'M NOT GOOD AT BATTLE ROYALE games.  Yet there are times I do pretty good and surprise myself.  If you want to add me please put PSNP maybe include the particular game. FPS, Racing, Adventure and some Fighting are what I play.  I play LOTS of Battlefield games but I am not digging BFV.  

FYI: I do not trophy hunt but I will help.

Games Currently Playing:

1. Resident Evil 2

2. Battlefield 1

3. Apex Legends

4. Fist of the North Star

5. Monster Hunter

6. COD Black Ops 4

7. Horizon Zero Dawn

Hello.

Edited by ChaosLegionSpawn
update

PSN ID- Sirliftsalot96

I play a considerably large selection of games, so feel free to add me, get to know me, and potentially boost some games together if able! I would really appreciate some assistance with a few fighting game online trophies as well.

Games I’m currently grinding:

1) Musynx

2) Realm Royale

3) Paladins

4) For Honor

5) Star Wars Battlefront 

6) Jump Force

PSN ID:  DoctorGameGeek

Humble request:  No blank friend requests.  Please mention PSNP.

So, I just posted on a similar let's make friends kinda thread, and it donned on me:  What are we really looking for in a PSN friend?

Ideal PSNP friends would be:

1. Fans of RPGs, JRPGs:  This is my go-to genre of gaming.  I'm not solely a Final Fantasy fanboy.  I enjoy the Tales series, have played through a few Atelier games, and I'm not afraid of indie RPG titles.  I hope you are too.  Your trophy list could give me some suggestions for games to buy.
  2. Geeky:  HEY!  I'm a geek.  Yes, I said it.  I'm a geek because I really like talking about video games.  I'm not a know-it-all -- far from it -- but I enjoy learning about games, game mechanics, etc., especially for titles that I don't play much.  So, hey, fellow geeks are much appreciated.
  3. Talkative in SOME kinda way:  I've recently learned how important it is to interact with other gamers.  We don't need to do co-op play every day.  (In fact, I rarely co-op play simply because I have a busy job.)  However, I like PSN friends that know how to communicate.  I just got a headset, so party chats are awesome.  (Thanks, LiniRayDiddley.)  But hey, even a message here and there to say what's up is much appreciated.

What do you look for in an ideal PSN friend?