Aerial Predator trophy

POEman553

I've watched quite a few videos on getting the trophy on this part. I'm trying for it on Apocalyptic/Hard mode and even then, I still can't seem to get past it. The lock-on sorta sucks and some of the easier enemies don't seem to get hit even when they are on screen. You name it, I've tried it.

Anyone else having problems or is it just bad luck on my part?

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'll leave this tip here for anyone else who has trouble in the future:

Press select and look at how many kills you have before you start. After killing the giant bat (is it a dragon?) check again. If you have 100+, save! This means you only have to keep retrying for <60 kills in the final few sections. This cut down a lot of time for me.

Just a quick thanks, used this method last night and got this no problem!! The harder part is definitely the angels bit so this is spot on!!!!

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2014-06-04 at 0:09 AM, madbuk said:

Hello, Future checking in here! ?

Just wanted to say that the strategy in the above comment (~100 kills) is a perfect marker and worked great for me. Got it first try using this point as a reference. Thanks! 

On 6/4/2014 at 9:09 AM, madbuk said:

Press select and look at how many kills you have before you start. After killing the giant bat (is it a dragon?) check again. If you have 100+, save! This means you only have to keep retrying for <60 kills in the final few sections. This cut down a lot of time for me.

Hi I'm some other dude from the future and I found that very helpful as well, thanks !

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

I finished this game to completion so many times and I think only once did I ever do it in a single sitting without having to restart. Now I may have gone full retard but was saving an option back on original release? I just bought the game again today and loving the game all over again. I got the 'this game autosaves' message at the start of the game but then noticed you can manual save. If so how does the save work, does it save at the exact spot you saved when you reload or does it reload at a random point?

I only ask because I need to remember where to save for the start of the flight section. Done it a lot but been about 10 years since I last played it.