Solo??

Titanomachy_75

8 hours ago, Sikutai said:

I play a lot of Multiplayer Games, mostly PvP and I like Free to Play MMRPGs, but there is always Matchmaking. But I would never play games in which I have to speak to. I'm not talking to my television, what should the neighbors think.

I don't even know if you're trolling or if you really mean this because that's not normal ? With that logic you couldn't even talk on the phone in your house, because the neighbours could think you're talking to yourself.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Playing this with my Sister so I can't wait to yell at each other as we fail on the puzzles. Gonna be fun.

1 hour ago, xcvbgf43 said:

Do you have to buy the game in order to get the trophies? Or can one of the persons just buy the game and then both will earn the trophies even though its through the friends pass?

I believe both do earn trophies. Not 100% sure though. 

• 4 weeks later...

Playing this game solo is ... sad

You could get some friends with common interests in real life ?

You could use the "gaming sessions" functions at the very top of this page to find people who might be interested to play with you ?

The other person don't even have to buy/own the game to play it with you, how could they make it easier for people to find someone to play with ?

If you can't find people to play this with, then you haven't tried.

Both players unlock trophies except for a few ones where you have to do very specific actions (single button input so nothing too complicated).

This game definitely has to be played, it's the best coop I've had in long time and we all know coop is the true essence of video games (ok maybe that's just me)

Edited by Okoteiru
coop forever
  • Like 1

On 25.04.2021 at 7:47 AM, Okoteiru said:

Playing this game solo is ... sad

You could get some friends with common interests in real life ?

You could use the "gaming sessions" functions at the very top of this page to find people who might be interested to play with you ?

The other person don't even have to buy/own the game to play it with you, how could they make it easier for people to find someone to play with ?

If you can't find people to play this with, then you haven't tried.

Both players unlock trophies except for a few ones where you have to do very specific actions (single button input so nothing too complicated).

This game definitely has to be played, it's the best coop I've had in long time and we all know coop is the true essence of video games (ok maybe that's just me)

Yeah, couldn't agree more. It's kinda sad to be so stubborn and play solo. I mean, they can do whatever they want, but it must lessen your game enjoyment, especially when this game is so good and flows so naturally. 

This is the best coop game ever. Enjoy it how it was meant to be, do not go through it frustrated to do it all by yourself. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

If by solo you mean you can use two controllers, then yes you can, but that would literally kill the point of this game and by extension the plot of the two characters having to work together to win. But I do have to question why you want to play a game against it's original design? If you are interested because of the art style  story or whatever, that is fine, but the game becomes more of a chore than something you play for fun since now you have to try twice as hard just to beat it.

Also, to the person below me who was referring to my post about "Stop judging people you don't even know" (even if you are just referring to anyone criticizing OP in general), I just want to point out that ANYONE can be judged based on their opinion since this is a public forum and stop acting like this is a echo chamber where criticism is not allowed. So go ahead and call me a jerk if you like for not being "respectful", But I call things how I see it whether you like it or not.

Edited by HeroFangGhetz
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I could have many things to write about some of the answers on this thread, but I don't think I will, for it would just add fuel to the fire.

I'll only say it is a trophy site, not a fan website, I think the question of how the game is designed or should be enjoyed is completely irrelevant to the technicalities of unlocking trophies. Nobody should be judged by the fact they don't want to play with others, the same way you're not judged for taking shortcuts, using cheesy techniques, using glitches, boosting multiplayer, manipulating game versions, and so on so forth... in order to get the trophies you chose to get.

And it's especially true on matters that have roots on mental issues... For people who are crumbling under so many friends and loved ones, you feel a little uncompassionate.

Live and let live.

• Like 2

It's very important to have someone else in the same room to play this game.

Not because of the design of the game, or the fact that it has been crafted as a co-op only experience, or because the puzzles are designed for simultaneous, asymmetrically input...

...but simply because when you see the narrative of it play out, you really need someone to roll your eyes towards, and ask "what on Gods green earth were they thinking when they wrote this?"

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

I’m 43 nearing 44 no kid no partner. And people I’m social with aren’t playing console games. And just try to make new friends (around) your age in your 40’s who play videogames. It’s not that easy.

I would like to play this game, maybe wait until I find someone to play it with..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BeWanno said:

I’m 43 nearing 44 no kid no partner. And people I’m social with aren’t playing console games. And just try to make new friends (around) your age in your 40’s who play videogames. It’s not that easy.

I would like to play this game, maybe wait until I find someone to play it with..

We can play together if you want to.

1 hour ago, BeWanno said:

of course, but you could open gaming session as hundreds of people do here and find a partner to play with. It's so so so much easier to do than try to run your head against the wall trying to play the game by yourself and ruin what is absolutely stellar experience

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm currently playing this with my wife and I can attest as others have already....It Takes Two.  You really can't get through the boss fights and some sections of the game playing solo and trying to juggle back and forth between two controllers.  It's way too difficult and it's just not fun.  It's either online coop or if you have a friend or significant other then couch. 

Edited by Spider-Man916