Cozy Grove trophy thoughts?

MidnightDragon

Looks simple enough just grindy, this is one of those lists I wouldn't start unless you know you are going to enjoy the game because of the play for 90 days trophy.

Also hopefully the play for 4 seasons trophy can be done by switching the time on the console, if so then the 90 days one won't be so bad either.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2021 at 1:30 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

Looks simple enough just grindy, this is one of those lists I wouldn't start unless you know you are going to enjoy the game because of the play for 90 days trophy.

Also hopefully the play for 4 seasons trophy can be done by switching the time on the console, if so then the 90 days one won't be so bad either.

Wait is this 90 days in game or real world time?

If in game time I'm wondering if it's cumulative and doesn't have to be in one sitting  

4 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Wait is this 90 days in game or real world time?

If in game time I'm wondering if it's cumulative and doesn't have to be in one sitting  

Since it is Cute-Spooky Animal Crossing, the game goes by real-world time. It's not like Story of Seasons or Harvest Moon where 1 minute in-game time = 1 second real-world time.

Most people manipulate Animal Crossing by doing "time travel", aka setting your console clock to another day/time. The quests and amount of things you can do in one day are capped and you have to come back the next day before the story progresses (no new quests will spawn). This is the same for Cozy Grove.

Edit: Time travelling works on PS4/PS5. Just go into system settings and change the date, you don't have to change the time. The in-game days seem to roll over at 12am your time. You do not have to close your game to change the date for it to work.

Edited by DeathlessVoid
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, DeathlessVoid said:

Since it is Cute-Spooky Animal Crossing, the game goes by real-world time. It's not like Story of Seasons or Harvest Moon where 1 minute in-game time = 1 second real-world time.

Most people manipulate Animal Crossing by doing "time travel", aka setting your console clock to another day/time. The quests and amount of things you can do in one day are capped and you have to come back the next day before the story progresses (no new quests will spawn). This is the same for Cozy Grove.

Edit: Time travelling works on PS4/PS5. Just go into system settings and change the date, you don't have to change the time. The in-game days seem to roll over at 12am your time. You do not have to close your game to change the date for it to work.

Thank you, I was just wondering if you could skip the date a head like animal crossing. This game is awesome so far but they really don’t give you much to do on your first couple days. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Originally there were 2 missable trophies: Tool Workshop Tier 1 and Tool Workshop Tier 2. If you upgraded your tools before letting them break enough times, you could miss these trophies. But with the latest patch, they have changed it so repairing a higher tier tool will also count for the lower tiers.

• Like 1

I know I'm late to the party, but I just discovered the game. Will definitely check it out if it's like Animal Crossing. I have the mobile game and have always wanted to play it on console. I have a 3ds, but Story of Seasons and New Leaf are pretty rare where I live.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 6:28 AM, Edunstar84 said:

I know I'm late to the party, but I just discovered the game. Will definitely check it out if it's like Animal Crossing. I have the mobile game and have always wanted to play it on console. I have a 3ds, but Story of Seasons and New Leaf are pretty rare where I live.

I'm enjoying it.  The only thing I would say is it's much more geared around the collection and badge component of AC than it is customizing your home and island.  It lines up more with what I like with these games.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...