How Do We Go About Giving/Receiving Accolades?

Kazduin

How to earn Accolades?

In online matches with random matchmaking:

• You can give one accolade per match.
  • You can only give accolades to players who aren’t your friends.
  • You can only give one accolade to the same player within 12 hours.

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

How to earn Accolades?

In online matches with random matchmaking:

• You can give one accolade per match.
  • You can only give accolades to players who aren’t your friends.
  • You can only give one accolade to the same player within 12 hours.

Is this in any game period with competitive multiplayer?

It's like the bullshit rep system from the Xbox 360. Most people don't pay attention to it and nearly everyone had five stars. Every once in a blue moon I would run into someone with half a star though and laugh a little, you have to be extremely toxic to achieve that. I would shit talk all the time and I never got that much bad rep, you have to be like a really garbage human to get there.

• 4 months later...

i had someone give me an accolade in Ghost Of Tsushima the other day and for th elife of me can't figure out how to give accolades in return. Some game obviously don't have the feature, but some games like COD at the end of the match it gives the option or at least is easier to know how give accolades, yet other game same to have the feature but give no indication on how to give accolades. Very Confusing lol.

I have two PS5s now so I could easily exploit this system and farm accolades for myself.

You can only do it once per every 12 hours for a single person. I just make like ten accounts, play ten matches of Warzone with these alt accounts and then rinse and repeat every day.

They'll probably never be used for anything but it would be a fun brag every once in a while to random people about having over 500 of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcnichoj said:

I have two PS5s now so I could easily exploit this system and farm accolades for myself.

You can only do it once per every 12 hours for a single person. I just make like ten accounts, play ten matches of Warzone with these alt accounts and then rinse and repeat every day.

They'll probably never be used for anything but it would be a fun brag every once in a while to random people about having over 500 of them.

How would you exploit this since you'd have to be randoms?

Seems to be quite similar to what was on Xbox 360.

My experience is that most (nearly everyone) just wants to go from one match straight to the next without messing about giving out accolades to randoms regardless of how helpful they might have been.

There will always be exceptions just dont expect this number to go up too quickly.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The were removed in mid/late 2022, but I hadn't really thought about it until now. Supposedly there was a plan for repurposing the sections of your profile that displayed them, but nothing was every solidly announced. Popular theory is a display case for Stars rewards.