PSNP Interviews: Stardroid - Submit Your Questions!

Hello one and all back to the Member Interviews 2021. Please welcome our first interviewee of April, @Stardroid!

Stardroid-.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, let's find out. Questions can be submitted starting now until April 19th, 2021. Stardroid has provided the community a snippet about themselves to help with coming up with questions :)

About Me

Hello, everyone! Stardroid here. My real name is Sam and I am a 30 year old Belgian. Before the pandemic hit, I worked at a restaurant as a waiter and at other occasions I would function as the second chef. Looking forward to reopening the restaurant in May!

In my spare time, I like to play video games, watch film / series, read a book or just enjoy the company of good friends with good food. I like to think I am a simple man who doesn't want to make things more complicated than they are. In life one of my most recent notable achievements has been the loss of 50 kilograms in less than a year. 

I have been gaming from as early 8. I remember beating my father at Moto Racer or Tekken 2. My fondest memory as a child was completing FFIX in the middle of the night while my parents were asleep and I couldn't help sneaking down! I tend to enjoy gaming as an experience. Games like Limbo, Inside,Bound and Journey are among my favourite games because I was so taken by their atmospheres, it really left an impression. However, the vast majority of my gaming time goes to Final Fantasy XIV online. 

When it comes to trophy hunting, I often seek the thrill of the hunt. I enjoy overcoming challenges that I deem difficult for me and my profile has consisted out of these challenges for the vast majority of it. I want to complete a 100 percent profile with 100 games played. After that I will just casually hunt. 

As for the future, I am thinking of becoming a teacher in ethics. Ethics is something that has always interested me and I do have experience teaching it in secondary education. But for now, it's living day by day. And even though the pandemic is here for all of us, I have found some good things in it too. 

Interview setup 

The setup for all PSNP interviews will be as follows:

1. After the new interviewees have been revealed, the PSNP community will have 10 days to ask their questions. While the community is coming up with questions, the interviewees has the time to work on the 17 standard questions
  2. After those 10 days, those question along with the standard question will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewees will have another 7 days to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. The interviewees will also have the chance to complete a bonus side activity presented by the prior interviewee.
  5. Once the interviewees has finished answering the question, I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is say they would like to be added on the interview signup thread. After that the member will be added to the list of potential interviewees.

List of questions

Standard Questions

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5?
  3. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  4. What are your top 5 games and why?
  5. Which unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to the most and why?
  6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  7. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  8. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artists/composers/ost?
  9. Your favorite platinum and why?
  10. Your least favorite platinum and why?
  11. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  12. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?
  13. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  14. If you could give Sony direct feedback of business decisions in the last year, and the latest console generation, what would you tell the,?
  15. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  16. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  17. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out too and if so why?

PSNP Community Questions (updated periodically)

1. I noticed the hidden message you have in your trophy cabinet, ever thought about doing other ones? Any ideas you've thought about doing?
  2. If you were at a karaoke bar (possibly inebriated), what song (if any) would get you to jump up on stage and start belching out those lyrics?
  3. Have any wacky or funny stories about teaching secondary education?
  4. What is one interesting thing you'd like share (doesn't have to be about yourself) that wasn't asked in this interview or addressed in the introduction?
  5. What type of food do you cook?

6. What’s your favourite cuisine to eat?

7. Are you spiritual?

8. What’s your zodiac sign? Do you believe in their character traits?

9. Do you believe in ghosts?

10. Knack when?
  11. Name three things that you hate about Belgium and three things you love about Belgium.
  12. If you had to, where would you rather travel to and stay for a year?

1. 1000 years back in time?

2. 1000 years into the future?

3. Next multiverse but 1000 years?

13. What form of activity helped you lose so much weight? And do you still do it/enjoy it?

14. Do you think that after you’ve 100% your 100th game will the completionist in you will still try and 100% each game you begin?

15. I’ve always admired your collection of rare trophies and completion rate. What pushes you to keep trying, are you just a very patient person?

16. Linking to that last one, is there anything about a tough game that would make you give up on it?

17. As you’re Belgian, I have to ask you one of the hardest choices I’ve come across in a video game: Bacon omelette or Belgian waffles?

18. What was the worst customer you’ve ever had in your restaurant?

19. Any reason behind your tagline “the people look like flowers at last”?

20. When will you touch 100% 0 unearned?

21. Whats your easiest UR platinum ?

22. Which Metroid game is your favorite, and why is Metroid Prime?

23. Which is your favorite star (astronomically & famous person)?

24. Do you like cyberpunk genre (in movies, games or other media)?

25. Do you know who Sanji from One Piece is?

26. Which continent would you like to visit?

27. What cuisine do you like the most from around the world?

28. If you could create your very own video game (complete with a several million dollar budget, talented game developers, etc)...

1. What genre of video game would it be? RPG? JRPG? Action/Adventure? Racing? Puzzle? First Person Shooter? Third Person Shooter? Sports? Anime-related? Fighting? Visual Novel?
    2. What studio or developer would you want to create your video game (Rockstar, EA, Activision, 2K, Ubisoft, Capcom, Square Enix, Gust, Idea Factory, Bandai Namco, Kojima Productions, Konami, Insomniac, Naughty Dog, PlatinumGames, Vicarious Visions, Toys for Bob, Nintendo, Bend Studio, Japan Studio, Playstation Studios, Microsoft Studios, etc)?
    3. What would your game be about? What kind of world would it have? What kind of features and in-game systems would it have?
    4. Would it be a 2D or 3D game? What kind of visuals would you go for (photo-realistic graphics, cell-shaded, anime-style, cartoon-style, etc) in it?
Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 2

1. I noticed the hidden message you have in your trophy cabinet, ever thought about doing other ones? Any ideas you've thought about doing?

2. If you were at a karaoke bar (possibly inebriated), what song (if any) would get you to jump up on stage and start belching out those lyrics?

3. Have any wacky or funny stories about teaching secondary education?

4. What is one interesting thing you'd like share (doesn't have to be about yourself) that wasn't asked in this interview or addressed in the introduction?

• Like 2

What form of activity helped you lose so much weight? And do you still do it/enjoy it?

Do you think that after you’ve 100% your 100th game will the completionist in you still try and 100% each game you begin?

Not a question but I just had a glance through your profile and you have a fine selection of games completed! All the best with Badland.

Edited by Eqill5
  • Like 3

1. I’ve always admired your collection of rare trophies and completion rate. What pushes you to keep trying, are you just a very patient person?

2. Linking to that last one, is there anything about a tough game that would make you give up on it?

3. As you’re Belgian, I have to ask you one of the hardest choices I’ve come across in a video game: Bacon omelette or Belgian waffles?

4. What was the worst customer you’ve ever had in your restaurant?

5. Any reason behind your tagline “the people look like flowers at last”?

• Like 1

1. Which Metroid game is your favorite, and why is Metroid Prime?
  2. Which is your favorite star (astronomically & famous person)?
  3. Do you like cyberpunk genre (in movies, games or other media)?
  4. Do you know who Sanji from One Piece is?
  5. Which continent would you like to visit?
  6. What cuisine do you like the most from around the world?
  • Like 1

If you could create your very own video game (complete with a several million dollar budget, talented game developers, etc)...

1. What genre of video game would it be? RPG? JRPG? Action/Adventure? Racing? Puzzle? First Person Shooter? Third Person Shooter? Sports? Anime-related? Fighting? Visual Novel?
  2. What studio or developer would you want to create your video game (Rockstar, EA, Activision, 2K, Ubisoft, Capcom, Square Enix, Gust, Idea Factory, Bandai Namco, Kojima Productions, Konami, Insomniac, Naughty Dog, PlatinumGames, Vicarious Visions, Toys for Bob, Nintendo, Bend Studio, Japan Studio, Playstation Studios, Microsoft Studios, etc)?
  3. What would your game be about? What kind of world would it have? What kind of features and in-game systems would it have?
  4. Would it be a 2D or 3D game? What kind of visuals would you go for (photo-realistic graphics, cell-shaded, anime-style, cartoon-style, etc) in it?
Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2