Trophy thoughts?

Banana_Sausage47

2 hours ago, mareepx said:

2 hours ago, mareepx said:

Looks like this game will be coming to PS4 and PS5 - does anyone know if it comes with free next gen upgrade?

9 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I would like to know this as well as i couldn't see any info on it.

Don't think so

Ps4 and ps5 version are listed seperately in the psstore

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mareepx said:

Looks like this game will be coming to PS4 and PS5 - does anyone know if it comes with free next gen upgrade?

Unfortunately it’s unlikely. Also the latest MXGP and Monster Energy games from the same company are not cross buy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dark-keyblade94 said:

Those icons are beatiful,they sold me the game.

14 hours ago, TheScorpi0411 said:

The icons look real nice!

Easy plat for sure 

13 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I've never seen better icons than these. I don't want to have a super common list on my account but if the plat doesn't shoot TOO high I'd be so down to have this game

14 hours ago, HeyImYusuf said:

It’s really easy, gonna be a really easy plat. The icons look stunning aswell.

I am almost tempted to wait to get this as my 750th plat as I want that plat icon in my milestones.

10 hours ago, Conker said:

Looks easy, much easier then 19 was

MotoGP 19 was the hardest in the series by far. Pro Career and the challenges were frustrating but satisfying at the same time. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Djeheuty said:

Unfortunately it’s unlikely. Also the latest MXGP and Monster Energy games from the same company are not cross buy.

Ok thanks, if their previous games aren't cross buy then this one probably won't be either. I still might be tempted to pick a copy of this up anyway. Never played a MotoGP game before but I like the trophy list and icons, as well as racing games in general.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mareepx said:

Ok thanks, if their previous games aren't cross buy then this one probably won't be either. I still might be tempted to pick a copy of this up anyway. Never played a MotoGP game before but I like the trophy list and icons, as well as racing games in general.

Yes, their only cross buy game for now is Ride 4. I’ve played every MotoGP since 13 and I’ve always liked the trophy icons in the series. If you like racing games they’re fun and simple plats, with the exception of 19, which was a tough one.

6 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

I am almost tempted to wait to get this as my 750th plat as I want that plat icon in my milestones.

You gave me an idea! I think i’ll keep it for my 750th too.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...