Trophy Thoughts Bus Driver Simulator

Kwotey

6 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

Completely off topic, but why is it that the title "Avoid" made me click on it?  I am clearly not displaying very good survival skills here ...

Stonks: Why we're all saying it now.

Yeah. I'm the same way. Im the guy that sticks his head repeatedly into an open campfire and wonder why I have second-degree burns.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

The only reason this is up is because I’ve annoyed the fuck out of them to get it up. I guess I’ll hop back to it and let them know stuff needs fixed.

Is this maybe another case (like Train Sim World) where the trophies have issues on PS4 but on PS5 they actually unlock when they're supposed to?

It's also a decent time to plat. I've been at it for about 20+ hours and it's a slog. You need about 200k+ to buy all the buses and the best route I've found takes around 10 mins and nets you a whopping 3k. That along with the scenarios which take about 5-10 hrs I put a rough guess on it being around 30-40hrs. It's functional but get bus simulator. It's a heck ton better. 

14 hours ago, Kwotey said:

It's also a decent time to plat. I've been at it for about 20+ hours and it's a slog. You need about 200k+ to buy all the buses and the best route I've found takes around 10 mins and nets you a whopping 3k. That along with the scenarios which take about 5-10 hrs I put a rough guess on it being around 30-40hrs. It's functional but get bus simulator. It's a heck ton better. 

I figured it’d be long based on 10k passengers, as the gameplay I saw before only had 3 or 4 get on at a time. Looks like buy all buses is the only trophy people haven’t earned yet. Wonder if it’s bugged.

Been at it a while myself. Can't seem to get the trophy for running out of gas (I assume that's what empty your tank is) or calling the tow truck. Hopefully not bugged for the US version.

Performed both tasks multiple times and nothing doing, but looks like a lot of EU players have got them.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 7:40 AM, Caldor2K2 said:

Been at it a while myself. Can't seem to get the trophy for running out of gas (I assume that's what empty your tank is) or calling the tow truck. Hopefully not bugged for the US version.

Performed both tasks multiple times and nothing doing, but looks like a lot of EU players have got them.

hope you get them to work. Keep us posted, please.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/06/2021 at 0:05 AM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

One is laziness and the other is obtainable.

That's untrue. The 10 upgrades on your bus is glitched. I've got 10 or more on several buses including dlc and it hasn't popped for me. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kwotey said:

That's untrue. The 10 upgrades on your bus is glitched. I've got 10 or more on several buses including dlc and it hasn't popped for me. 

strange. they popped for me perfectly fine on NA and EU first attempt. its not even on one bus, its 10 cumulative.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/07/2021 at 3:57 AM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

strange. they popped for me perfectly fine on NA and EU first attempt. its not even on one bus, its 10 cumulative.

Having the same problem on PS5 EU version. Upgrade trophies not working.

I had no issue with any trophies popping. Played on a ps4 pro, had all DLC installed before starting the game & did all scenario's before touching career mode. 

Do you guys who're having trouble with the 10 upgrades trophy have the DLC? Aside from stating the obvious that the free paint upgrades don't count this is the other thing I was thinking about. You already need the DLC for the buy all busses trophy & I wonder if it's also needed for 10 upgrades. I know that sounds illogical but I wouldn't put it past them.

• 11 months later...

Hi fellow Busdrivers, is the Trophy "First Route" bugged? I tried it on PS 5 and PS 4, no Trophy popped. Does anyone have a hint for me please?

Edit: I found a solution, thanks for your help.

Edited by Sikutai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...