Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

Is there a reason why Star Wars: Battlefront has its own series page, but Vader Immortal, Jedi Knight, The Force Unleashed, and Star Wars Pinball do not? To me, it doesn't make much sense to separate Battlefront from the other games, if Force Unleashed doesn't get its own series. @BlindMango

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Is there a reason why Star Wars: Battlefront has its own series page, but Vader Immortal, Jedi Knight, The Force Unleashed, and Star Wars Pinball do not? To me, it doesn't make much sense to separate Battlefront from the other games, if Force Unleashed doesn't get its own series.

I think all of them should be merged into a series called Star Wars, just like The Lord of the Rings games. :)

• Like 3

On 3/25/2022 at 0:25 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Thing is, Fall Guys has 2 rerelease trophysets, based on region, as seen on Exo, so that RR tag is obsolete for that game. 

When the other scans in and the regions can be identified, they'll be replaced with the region tags just like what happened with Battle Rockets. I even clarified that point on Thursday.

E8ardzU.png

9 hours ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

This is not a series. It's the same game but with a different title

• Like 3

On 16-03-2022 at 0:00 AM, LastRideII said:

I would like to contribute something about Resident Evil Series. From what I see here, when there are non-canon or spin-off games, are listed as NO Stage... Well, the thing is Operation Raccoon City has never been canon, and here is listed as Stage 9.

Also, I see that the order is according to the first year of release, so in that case, Code Veronica should be Stage 1, and the first Remake Stage 2.

What a nice attention.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If I remember right, the other untagged list is for the EU version 1f914.png.

The other untagged stack: https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/15206-huntdown

Has NL and JP players, still too few on the leaderboards to make a certain call, unless there's info from elsewhere that can confirm region.

I'll take your word for it if you're sure, or maybe it's better to wait a bit?

5 minutes ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

The other untagged stack: https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/15206-huntdown

Has NL and JP players, still too few on the leaderboards to make a certain call, unless there's info from elsewhere that can confirm region.

I'll take your word for it if you're sure, or maybe it's better to wait a bit?

AFAIK, The stacks are EU, NA and Asia, though it's possible the EU list is shared with the JP version ?.

19 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Looks like this list is both North America & Europe. The other stack appears to be Japan (The three profiles from Netherlands seem to just hop around a whole bunch of different regions on their profiles and may even be the same person or know each other, I usually just filter those out)

• Like 2

On 3/28/2022 at 9:09 PM, BlindMango said:

Looks like this list is both North America & Europe. The other stack appears to be Japan (The three profiles from Netherlands seem to just hop around a whole bunch of different regions on their profiles and may even be the same person or know each other, I usually just filter those out)

Anything about my Star Wars series question? 

On 3/28/2022 at 6:09 PM, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

CLID THE SNAIL
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13836-clid-the-snail

The game was released 7 months ago. Also there is no PS5 version. There is only a PS45 version.

What exactly are you trying to tell us about this particular game? As far as I know it has never been given a PS5 tag.

18 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Anything about my Star Wars series question? 

I have a conversation with Sly about series that may lead to some changes depending on how the conversation goes. For the time being nothing will be changed until the conversation finishes since it can end up changing some 500 series or so on the site. A definitive answer should he given at the end of the week, please look forward to it. 

On 3/28/2022 at 0:23 PM, Smashero said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15606-crazy-chicken-kart-2/ - shall be marked as PH or DE since it is EU PH version only. 

Similar to https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1236-obut-pétanque

PH makes sense to do here, though might need to be changed later. The original bundle was PH only at first but was later digitally released later so the same thing might happen with this one later.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Until a couple of days ago, there was a PS5 release date in the game info tab for this game but it has since been removed so only the PS4 release date is shown.

I see, and you're right, it should be corrected. However, that's more an IGDB correction than a PSNP specific one since that data comes from IGDB and anyone can edit it.

According the listing on PSN and what this website indicates, Blade Arcus from Shining EX and Blade Arcus Rebellion from Shining are part of the "Shining" series. Further, all games mentioned below should also be included in the "Shining" series.

Shining Resonance Refrain (PS4)

Shining Resonance (PS3, Japanese version)

Shining Resonance (PS3, Asian version)

I suspect there is another game called VR Figure from Shining, but I couldn't seem to find it on PSNP. :hmm:

8 minutes ago, Enfermo said:

So let's talk about the Platinum Club list. Could we get an update for the page? Just like the 100% list page but some of us don't 100% the DLC games.  

This is not a trophy list issue. Categorically, PSNP is following Sony's system in how it considers a 100% list. Since Sony does not give you 100% without DLC where applicable, PSNP also will not. This is not the place to discuss this topic however. Please find a topic discussing the matter in the forums search function and if none exist, feel free to make your own about it.

• Like 2