Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

Hi, 

Is it possible to make a "Soulsborne" group that contains the following games on their various platforms:

Demon's Souls

Dark Souls

Dark Souls II

Dark Souls III

Bloudbourne

Sekiro

Elden Ring

So that we have a nice Series completion to aim for?

Thanks!

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, JokerTen said:

Hi, 

Is it possible to make a "Soulsborne" group that contains the following games on their various platforms:

Demon's Souls

Dark Souls

Dark Souls II

Dark Souls III

Bloudbourne

Sekiro

Elden Ring

So that we have a nice Series completion to aim for?

Thanks!

No.

• Like 3

What's the logic between the Middle Earth Shadow of games being moved into the LOTR series, but the Star Wars Battlefront games being separated into their own as opposed to the main Star Wars series? Some consistency would be nice, ideally both have double series.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, swedechick said:

I might have asked this before, but please explain again. I see this game in the store, google claims it has achievements, but it's not on the site: https://store.playstation.com/en-se/product/EB0575-PPSA21176_00-0857943967427969 LOOK AT THAT FACE he deserves to be here. Why is he not here? 💔spacer.png

It's a known non-syncer, which myself and my team are aware of but getting hold of the devs is like pulling teeth :(.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Igni said:

What's the logic between the Middle Earth Shadow of games being moved into the LOTR series, but the Star Wars Battlefront games being separated into their own as opposed to the main Star Wars series? Some consistency would be nice, ideally both have double series.

The same logic that separates the Sonic SEGA kart racers from the Sonic series (and ignores the Sonic and SEGA Genesis Collection titles), but includes every Final Fantasy spin-off on the same series page, and that separates all Kemco RPGs by miniseries but keeps every Kairosoft tycoon simulator on the same series page. Seriously 😂 even Mega Man Battle Network is split away from Mega Man, and XBlaze from Blazblue! 🤣 What happened to the No Stage section? I guess the powers that be are erring on the side of tentative caution, nobody wants to catch fire for putting all of Persona under Shin Megami Tensei! 😅 Next thing I know someone could pipe up that Atelier or Neptunia (only mentioned in jest as both series contain a large number of trophy lists like Persona) are actually daughter series themselves, and it could open a greater can of worms the staff would understandably like to avoid for as long as possible.

The same logic that can put all PS1, PS2, and PSP classics into dual series, but not Arcade Archives and ACA NeoGeo entries (I’ll acknowledge that the 4 Arcade Game Series entries have however been put into their proper respective series instead of in a random “Arcade Game Series” list). It gives me the urge to make a cell sheet just to independently correct this in contempt of its current state (there are 20+ examples of series with entries buried under the Arcade Archives pile).

The same logic that will make some series based on developer (Humungous Entertainment, QUBYTE, even the Talents Program, that was a generous accommodation) but not others (thatgamecompany, Team Ico, Quantic Dream) or based on shared universe (Homestuck, Agatha Christie) but not others (Alan Wake and Control, Drakengard and NieR). Or based on a public figure’s branding if it’s on the front of the box (Mel B, Shaun White) but not if it’s in the fine print on the back of the box or background info outside this site (Tony Stewart Racing, SRX, and World of Outlaws 🤦‍♂️).

@grifteskymfning That thing about DnD, Baldur’s Gate, and the other related games being scattered about 🙄 that too.

The stand-alone Jackbox games missing from the Jackbox series. Either none or very few of these are new mentions in the thread’s history.

So @Igni it’s a fair question but you’re looking for something that isn’t there to be seen because unfortunately, common sense fries peoples’ brains 🤷‍♂️ The possibility is there, the action is doable. Where we’re at, I got nothing else to say (without being redundant). It’s just there.

On the note of series, it makes more sense to rename the “Harry Potter” series to “The Wizarding World” or “J. K. Rowling’s Wizarding World” since the addition of Hogwarts Legacy. Maybe I should curtail the (first world problem) complaints while I can 🤔 because I see that the subtitle was now finally added for Alone in the Dark: Inferno. Patience y’all, I suppose :) 

Edited by EqualityEarth
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, swedechick said:

LOOK AT THAT FACE he deserves to be here. Why is he not here? 💔

It is an adorable face :( 

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It's a known non-syncer, which myself and my team are aware of but getting hold of the devs is like pulling teeth :(.

Seems to be two key people in charge of the company. https://aleo.com/int/company/commando-panda-spolka-z-ograniczona-odpowiedzialnoscia

But their names seem to pretty common, so.. 

Edit: Seems https://www.linkedin.com/in/krzysztof-wielgat/ has worked with one of the developers in a previous indie studio, so he might be able to help get in contact.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

It is an adorable face :( 

Seems to be two key people in charge of the company. https://aleo.com/int/company/commando-panda-spolka-z-ograniczona-odpowiedzialnoscia

But their names seem to pretty common, so.. 

Edit: Seems https://www.linkedin.com/in/krzysztof-wielgat/ has worked with one of the developers in a previous indie studio, so he might be able to help get in contact.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind for next Monday's Mailshot :).