Can you do the 3 hour speedrun on shadow difficulty?

You can do it with the S.T.A.K.E easily, just remember you don't have to fight everything you can run past a lot of it! Also if you are blocking you cannot get grabbed by the enemy so make sure to take advantage of that! Especially on the ending bit.

3 hours ago, SairenOne said:

my shadow run with s.t.a.k.e. was 3 hours 8 mins because i was grinding money for leveling up the sniper. i think a little over 2 hours is easy possible

Where did u grind money, I didnt think that was possible??? 

I can get about 1.8mill in a playthrough, but not from grinding, ive tested for farming spots but cant find any, did i miss somet?? 

9 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Where did u grind money, I didnt think that was possible??? 

I can get about 1.8mill in a playthrough, but not from grinding, ive tested for farming spots but cant find any, did i miss somet?? 

maybe i used the wrong word. with "grinding" i meant i killed everything for the loot and got all items and treasures to sell it.

Edited by SairenOne

2 hours ago, SairenOne said:

maybe i used the wrong word. with "grinding" i meant i killed everything for the loot and got all items and treasures to sell it.

Ah got ya m8, just wanted to be sure in case i missed somet. 

Im going knife only, no heal, mapmatician, speedrun, all weapons and sorta grinding then if ya call it that, im just hoping I get under 3, otherwise I will have to remove some treasures

Ive just got to the Stronghold at 01:30:00, but I know factory is the problem. 

Ita good going to weapon spots as you get like over 100k just looting there spots

What time were you at the stronghold if u remember?? 

Yes, it's more than doable. I recommend you get the infinite ammo STAKE with all the upgrades and buy infinite ammo on the Dragoon for Chris section

If you wanna save time, follow a speedrun of the game and use glitches. For Castle Dimitrescu, I use the Castle Skip glitch where I use a pipe bomb in the first door of the castle (after going through the castle for a bit) and blow myself out of bounds so that I can skip to Lady Dimitrescu boss fight. Also, the worst part of the game at this difficulty by far has to be the Heisenberg fight, that fight is pure BS and you need to be perfect in your timing and very precise in your shots to beat him (took me 2 hours to beat Heisenberg). Chris' section is also kinda BS, especially on the second to last section where you have to blow up the structure a couple times. In that section, I had a fortunate glitch (at least I think it was a glitch) where I only had to bomb the structure twice before it collapsed. The infinite ammo fully upgraded STAKE is practically a necessity for the Miranda boss fight as well. She's not hard but she's a ridiculous health sponge and it took me a long time to take her down (either that or I wasn't shooting at her properly). Obviously skip the cutscenes and skip every zombie you can skip.

• Like 1