Elite not popping

Vern3r0z

I boosted this with a bunch of friends just the other day, and we all got Elite to pop when we were around rank 22-25. I personally got it to pop at rank 24.

No idea how much xp that equates to though, but I'm pretty sure it popped around the time it was supposed to.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I boosted this with a bunch of friends just the other day, and we all got Elite to pop when we were around rank 22-25. I personally got it to pop at rank 24.

No idea how much xp that equates to though, but I'm pretty sure it popped around the time it was supposed to.

22 is 500k

Have you played BFV before, or is this your first time playing it?

There was a patch to fix the trophy last year, but all score before the patch wouldn't count so you had to rack up another 500k, same for Jack of all Trades.

I'm now rank 32 with over 800k score, and no trophy to show for it ☹️

1 hour ago, Martyy23 said:

Have you played BFV before, or is this your first time playing it?

There was a patch to fix the trophy last year, but all score before the patch wouldn't count so you had to rack up another 500k, same for Jack of all Trades.

I'm now rank 32 with over 800k score, and no trophy to show for it 2639.png

Correct! If you started playing before the patch that broke XP tracking (release)  all the points from before counted. However if you started the game after the initial patch that broke tracking, you had to restart from scratch with the XP already earned not counting when it got fixed. Bizarre

I got around 100k on release, XP tracking broke so I stopped playing and once the patch happened I got it bang on 500k. 

Don’t forget, if you are boosting in a community match with a password, all XP will not count 

I think i cracked the case: i just got the trophy. I was looking at battlefield tracker at the same time between rounds and noticed that round score was still under 500k. I think it was at 488k when i noticed this so i played a couple of rounds and when it hit 500k i got the trophy. I played a lot of TDM, but seeing as how that doesn't give you any round score i would recommend people to stick to conquest. I think the people at dice messed up with this trophy and made it unlock with round score and not total score as it should. Picture below of my score

yYAWJ5G.png:

Edited by Vern3r0z
  • Like 3

Oh I just checked and my round score is 508k BUT I also played a bit, I'm guessing maybe 100k, when I first got it. Dropped off and I started up after patch.

Does anyone know the date patch that fixed these was released? Might total up the battle reports for last year, might save myself from play classes I don't need.

Edit: Popped AT 560K round score for me.

Edited by Patrin18

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, duncanmcleod said:

I'm already Level 26 and it did not pop for me ... Is someone else in this situation ?

Looks like your round score is 460k, try to get that to 500k and see if it pops.

Edited by Vern3r0z
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vern3r0z said:

Looks like your round score is 460k, try to get that to 500k and see if it pops.

Thanks for the advice ! I just realized I could access my stats through battlefieldtracker.com

I unlocked Jack of all Trades during my last game so it shouldn't be long before Elite unlocks too.

23 hours ago, duncanmcleod said:

Thanks for the advice ! I just realized I could access my stats through battlefieldtracker.com

I unlocked Jack of all Trades during my last game so it shouldn't be long before Elite unlocks too.

i see that elite unlocked for you. did you happen to check how close you were to 500k round score when it unlocked. I know your at 520k now.