Dualsense Cosmic Red & Midnight Black

waltdisneypixar

I ordered one of each, which is funny because I went the entire life of my PS4 with only one controller because I didn't want to pay $80 for another one.  Once I get these two, I'll now have 4 PS5 controllers already and I've only had the system for 6 or 7 months.

• Like 1

I'm not a huge fan of red typically (and hated the red from the ps4 generation) but im actually in love with the dark red of the new controller. It looks so sleek and sophisticated. Definitely pre-ordered it.

Black is nice but it's kind of plain for me, I'd prefer the two tone colored controllers over a solid black one. Happy the black one exists though, because I know how many people wanted one.

Man I love that shade of red

But that price tag in canada.. $95 plus tax.. *faint*

I think I'll wait for sales.. and possibly more colours... I would love a purple controller. Anyway my current controller works fine and it's not like I have anyone else to play with 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't expect them to come out with new colors so soon but I'm glad they did. It makes me wish I held off getting a second controller when I bought my PS5. I didn't even really need one so soon. At this point I'll wait until later down the road when they start to have sales on controllers.