Dualsense Cosmic Red & Midnight Black

waltdisneypixar

was about to post this xD
I was expecting (and preferred) the magma red, but SONY went with a "cosmic vibe". Will go for the red one myself just to not have two white ones. The black one I imagine will have similar for special editions so might avoid it now, but looks nice

weird though that there is red and blue colors on the background but no blue controller

Edited by bmg_ps

14 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Plastic used in Injection moulding needs to be pigmented prior to the manufacturing process. The steps involved in ensuring a natural plastic resin is a specific formulated colour is genuinely a difficult and time consuming process. 

Pigments are also not cheap. Industry standards are natural resin colour, white, and black. Anything pigmented always is more expensive to produce. 

Thanks, that was really informative. Don't really know much about the controller creation process.

I really thought ps4 was going to stay alive at least one year but Sony just killed it.

Ds4 has been out of stock since last year and this is a clear sign that they're not going to be restocked.

You can say But ps5 is fully compatible with ps4. So, I have no choice? I cannot play my ps4 titles using a ds4? Why I'm going to hold that brick when there's no benefit of dualsense gimmicks on my ps4 titles.

Anyway, it's how it is, I just don't like it :/

1 hour ago, milanbarca82 said:

Great! Hopefully next we get PS5 consoles in those colors. That would be sick

More than likely they will start selling plates.

I dont think we'll get console special editions anymore they will more than likely just sell the plates instead. 

I'm not interested in all black anything at this point, it's been done to death. But I know tons of people have been asking for all black stuff so I'm sure it'll be popular. The red one is ok, I like that the color follows under the clear buttons and D-pad.

I got a cranberry and bone white one from Colorware but I don't know how to attach a photo so you'll all have to use your imagination ; )