The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID-Rupz_Koomar

PS System-Playstation 4.

Do accept blank friend requests.

I am comparatively new to Playstation gaming.Add me and we will kick some B's together :):P

I am an Indian so my accent  might sound a little weird to some of you but I will revive you every time you fall down. ;)

Edited by Rupz_Koomar

I always post in this thread once in a while to meet new people. Always feel free to add me. Just tell me you're from PSNP. 

Lilseb93. 

I have a PS3, PS4, and Vita. Although I'm not much of an online gamer. But I'll talk to you. 

Edited by Lilseb93

PSN ID: Grognak00

Systems: PS4, PS3, Vita

This is an update, as I've posted here before.

Mostly an offline player but occasionally do play some multiplayer, preferably co-op. Plus, I like to see how others are progressing with trophies and what games they play.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am looking for friendly people to add to my PSN friends.

At the moment, I mostly play Guitar Hero Live, Battlefront and Rocket League. I'll be playing a lot of Dark Souls 3 when it comes out.

Feel free to add me!

PSN NAME: iLiosx

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: LoboPequeno

PS System: PS3

Accepts lank Friend Request: NO!

Send me a blank friend request and it will be deleted. I'm looking for people who play similar games so we can boost and such. Always open to messages on here. I just started getting into trophy hunting and would love to have someone to do it with or even compete with.

Hey everyone:

PSN: Jeygopi

PS Systems: PS4,PS3,PsVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No

Hey everyone, looking mainly for friends to chat with first and foremost while playing games, don't mind if you're not huge into trophies or anything, just want a chatting buddy, an added bonus would be someone thats into street fighter 5, I'm urgently looking for a sparring buddy so i can get decent at the game.

Mention you're from psnprofiels and tell me what you like playing, I play most things, the exception being most RTS's and Call of Duty/Battlefields most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID : Baggers
PS Systems : PS3 and PS4
Accepts Blank Friend Requests : Sure, would prefer PSNP stated in the request though.

Mostly working on 100%ing my current game collection, so if there's any mutual games you'd like to work on, or chat about, give me an add.

My thanks to those who kindly sent me friend requests.

Given that I'm primarily playing my PS3 at the moment and that my PS3 friend list has bursted at the seams with max occupancy, please note that any friend requests I receive from fellow PS3, PS4 gamers may take some extra time for me to accept as the cordial token entails my dusting off the ol' PS4 (which sits right next to my PS3 in neglect - temporarily) and adding friends from there. So, if we're in a lobby or something and I don't accept right away, now you know... bell biv devoe.

AdventCloud7

PS3, PS4

Blank requests fine by me.

3081010.gifKeep 'em coming!

Edited by AdventCloud7