The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: Tearraven

PS Systems: PS3, Vita, and PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Just add a note saying you're from PSNP and your username on PSNP so I can note it.

Mostly interested in people who want to climb leaderboards and such, but not afraid of casual chatting and/or boosting.

Yo!

I've posted in this fred a long time ago. Time to renew my please to save my poor soul from loneliness.

Scan the following image with your eyeballz to transfer the information about my PSN-ID to your brain:

Gildenmagier.png

I'm technically looking for people to talk, rather than playing games. I accept people from all over the world.

Other than that, I prefer open world games, RPG shizzle and everything dark, grim, and terrifying.

Send me a friend request, but not an empty one. Tell me a joke, insult me, call me a Nazi (I'm German after all) or give me names.

No underage kids, please.

Yo!

I've posted in this fred a long time ago. Time to renew my please to save my poor soul from loneliness.

Scan the following image with your eyeballz to transfer the information about my PSN-ID to your brain:

Gildenmagier.png

I'm technically looking for people to talk, rather than playing games. I accept people from all over the world.

Other than that, I prefer open world games, RPG shizzle and everything dark, grim, and terrifying.

Send me a friend request, but not an empty one. Tell me a joke, insult me, call me a Nazi (I'm German after all) or give me names.

No underage kids, please.

6 days later and nothing happened. Well, I think it's time to look for another community. One that can actually be called that way.

PSN ID: Tymid

Systems: PS4, PS3, and Vita.

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Sometimes, depends on how I feel. :P But I usually message someone if I don't recognize the name. 

You can check out my games in my profile, the majority of them are listed on there. I'm very trophy oriented so I don't play many online games unless I need to (with some exceptions) Feel free to add me if you want. :D