Warning: Possible Server Shutdown

The Vita Island community on Twitter have tried it and all of them are reporting it's shut down as they can't connect. 

PlayStation 3 version is still okay for now.

EDIT: if you scroll down the comments on that tweet one of the developers or community managers says it's a small issue causing the game to only work offline, and is looking for a solution to fix this. 

Edited by Solercide
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, I000_NeedIes said:

Thanks for the tip! The Community Manager says they are planning to restore online functionality. Great news!

That's awesome! Please everyone, get those online trophies taken care of if you have this game on your profile. You only need one other person and you can be done in under two hours if you know what you're doing. Even if the game doesn't use Messaging, we shouldn't trust that these online games are going to stay online as the current Vita situation progresses.

• Like 1

Looks like I was lucky with this one because I just did the online a few days ago. Glad that I got it out of the way already but I still hope the devs can get the online functionality of the game restored again.

• Like 1

wow, I did all the supposedly online trophies a few weeks ago, what a coincidence. i still need a trophy and i will use the thread in case anyone knows - is it the trophy of breaking a friend's record by breaking the billboard and exceeding his speed and distance, does this trophy require connection to the autolog? I tried this trophy on several billboards but I was out of luck, sometimes for milliseconds, so I ended up leaving it for later.

• 2 weeks later...