EA Origins not working

akdkiller

3 hours ago, Hysteria said:

The cost of the server isn’t even that much I myself can pay for it ! & I swear on my soul if they allow that I would do it .

At this point they wanna cover all the traces, like "this never happened" and considering this action didn't cause too much fuzz they soon will try to forget it.

Guys it is possible to get the Ninja trophy with 2 consoles and 4 controllers? (Via LAN)

1 minute ago, charlomagno said:

At this point they wanna cover all the traces, like "this never happened" and considering this action didn't cause too much fuzz they soon will try to forget it.

Guys it is possible to get the Ninja trophy with 2 consoles and 4 controllers? (Via LAN)

Unfortunately there is no LAN .

I won’t give up EVER . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Don’t even try. They closed Burnout Crash servers without any warning before announced date and never returned servers back . Same was with Sony with Uncharted Vita, they closed servers before announcement date and never returned servers back. 

Yeah cuz we shut our mouths up .

3 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Don’t even try. They closed Burnout Crash servers without any warning before announced date and never returned servers back . Same was with Sony with Uncharted Vita, they closed servers before announcement date and never returned servers back. 

That's cause Crash died long ago, before the rise of social media. Nobody noticed, so they killed the game and removed it from stores without a fuss.

This time, however, people noticed and are pissed. So we have to try.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, charlomagno said:

For f... Sake, I bought this game 2 months ago, now I can't plat it, at least I didn't installed it.

Same thing with me. I even bought it within 30 days of the unannounced shutdown date. I want to play this game, it looks really cool. 

Any word from BBB yet? 

The sad thing or the incredible thing is that they not only close the servers without warning "because they forgot" but they still do not put the game on their list of games with the servers closed, that is, many people can continue to buy the game thinking that the Servers work and they will end up disappointed. They did not even with 7 pages of angry people.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, a3069namebke said:

Same thing with me. I even bought it within 30 days of the unannounced shutdown date. I want to play this game, it looks really cool. 

Any word from BBB yet? 

Yeah , I’ve got an email said “ your complain received by the business company “ until no update but maximum we will get response in 14 days & they have the right to not response at all . 

4 hours ago, akdkiller said:

The sad thing or the incredible thing is that they not only close the servers without warning "because they forgot" but they still do not put the game on their list of games with the servers closed, that is, many people can continue to buy the game thinking that the Servers work and they will end up disappointed. They did not even with 7 pages of angry people.

I mean they didn’t put it on the list I will take it as a positive thing in this situation that maybe they will bring it back soon who knows! .

Edited by Hysteria

7 hours ago, akdkiller said:

Yeah I saw that as well, when I was on the shutdown page. Very weird as they admitted that they should communicate it better and know this game isn't on any list. And then they totally forgot to put it on the servers that shut down list. 

So 1 of 2 things. 

Or they simply forgot... again...  and just don't know what they are doing. 

Or there is maybe still hope as they are discussing what they should do with the servers before they put it on the list and officially stated it as dead. Time will tell. 

11 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

In EA thread I wrote some positive things & hope that help! . 

Hope that you don't get banned for writing positive things and inb4 you do get banned again, it's probably because of spamming. 

19 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Yeah I saw that as well, when I was on the shutdown page. Very weird as they admitted that they should communicate it better and know this game isn't on any list. And then they totally forgot to put it on the servers that shut down list. 

So 1 of 2 things. 

Or they simply forgot... again...  and just don't know what they are doing. 

Or there is maybe still hope as they are discussing what they should do with the servers before they put it on the list and officially stated it as dead. Time will tell. 

Hope that you don't get banned for writing positive things and inb4 you do get banned again, it's probably because of spamming. 

You do get banned if spam in a short period of time that you don’t know how long in between . They should mention how long between each post you write .

Got response from BBB & told me they received a response from the business as below: 

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This issue cannot be addressed individually, but we will investigate this internally.

Please keep an eye on our usual channels for updates and news.

Kind Regards,

Electronic Arts
EA Help

40 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

https://imgur.com/a/ZdB5gLX  

guys what happen if I choose accept or not accept? 

Nothing happens if you accept the business response.

If you reject the business response, they can respond to your rejection, if they want.

If you are happy with EA's answer, click to accept the business response. If you didn't like their answer, click to reject the business response.

• Like 1

Ok I am sometimes make a prediction of any game server shutdown whether they bring it back or not BUT don’t hold it against me cuz it’s all predictions so I am predicting that the server will come back soon. I got that feeling sheesh.

Edited by Hysteria

2 hours ago, Hysteria said:

https://imgur.com/a/ZdB5gLX  

guys what happen if I choose accept or not accept? 

If you choose not to accept, they probably need to respond again, and eventually, it could go to arbitration. 

What a lame response from EA. Can't be too hard to turn on the servers. 

Edited by a3069namebke
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, a3069namebke said:

If you choose not to accept, they probably need to respond again, and eventually, it could go to arbitration. 

What a lame response from EA. Can't be too hard to turn on the servers. 

Thank you for answer.