Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water announced

3 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

Deluxe, for sure. I just want all these bonus outfits. Digital artbook will be a pleasant addition as well.

Also decided to full support this unique horror series, wouldn't mind replaying this one many times for sure.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

Would it be ok to jump right in having not played the first 3 (or any of them at the matter)? I’m assuming the camera is the only source of combat because I don’t think a bazooka would be useful against a ghost.  

Yeah it'll be fine if you haven't played the first 4 games

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingSkovald said:

I hope the quality of remaster will be good and hope it will sell well and motivate KT to continue so the world can see a glorious Crimson Butterfly remake one day 1f64f.png

Crimson butterfly already has a remake on the wii. Anyways the producer has already stated there are no plans to re-release the older games

https://www.siliconera.com/interview-fatal-frame-remaster-collection-isnt-currently-planned/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Anyways the producer has already stated there are no plans to re-release the older games

https://www.siliconera.com/interview-fatal-frame-remaster-collection-isnt-currently-planned/

If Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water exceeds sales expectations, could we see a Fatal Frame Remastered Collection appear in the future?

Kikuchi: This is the title we prepared for the 20th anniversary of the series, so we currently don’t have any plans for other titles. However, the response has been more positive than we expected, so we would like to continue thinking about it in the future.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingSkovald said:

If Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water exceeds sales expectations, could we see a Fatal Frame Remastered Collection appear in the future?

Kikuchi: This is the title we prepared for the 20th anniversary of the series, so we currently don’t have any plans for other titles. However, the response has been more positive than we expected, so we would like to continue thinking about it in the future.

aka currently no plans

1 hour ago, Cats said:

i wonder what the trophy list would look like?

I can assume some of them, for example: 

• Fully complete the ghost list (this would need to replay chapters to get ghosts in specific spots)
  • Get all endings/all costumes
  • Finish the game in less than x hours
  • Finish the game on hard
  • Get S rank in all chapters (probably no difficulty settings in this one)
  • Finish Ayane's chapter
  • Story chapters
  • Fully upgrade the camera
  • Get all camera upgrades
  • Deal X damage in one single shot
  • Perform you first Fatal Frame
  • ...and so on

There won't be missable trophies for sure since the game has chapter select.

Edited by Txustrilla

• 10 months later...