Rate The Sig Above You

LeeMcD-

Eh, it's alright. I can't really say I like it all that much. It seems like it was quite simple, the only effects I can see are a C4D. Now there's nothing actually wrong with simple, but some of the basics have been left out here. I can't see any light source at all, and the colors simply don't mash, as the blue from the render clashes with the red. The font is pretty good, but it doesn't make this sig great.

5/10

6/10

Blue is about the only color in here. I can't really tell what's going on. That blue ring on the right side ruins the general symmetry that the character in the middle makes you think it should have. Should have gone with the one thirds rule, I think.

6/10

Blue is about the only color in here. I can't really tell what's going on. That blue ring on the right side ruins the general symmetry that the character in the middle makes you think it should have. Should have gone with the one thirds rule, I think.

The blue ring on the right side was a part of the original stock image, as Raiden is holding it in his hand. There was nothing I could do to fix that, not that I wanted to, as that was my light source. And it's called the rule of thirds, not the one thirds rule. :P

As far as yours, it's very simple, but it's very creative! It's not anything excited, but I like it.

8/10

0/10 - 10/10

10 for the quote by me.

10 for the quote by me that I don't remember.

9/10.

Personally, These are the changes i think you should make in my opinion:

1. Remove the pink oval.

2. Reverse the pink and blue areas.

3. Change the font to something else.

4. Reduce the space between "Aza" and "kos" a smidge.

5. Make the oval return, but in a different color than pink or blue.

• 2 weeks later...