Who has his own page of his Ps3 Name...

SwT-CarbonzZ

Like the topic is saying who has his own webpage or facebookpage about his ps3 ac**** to show your latest platinum trophy and other stuff, if you have it post it below and we can share or pages :)

These are my pages:

http://swt-carbonzz.weebly.com/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SwT-CarbonzZ/255403004505652#!/pages/SwT-CarbonzZ/255403004505652

Hope im not the only one :D

• Like 1

it do sounds like a good idea, the facebook part. the website seems way too much. the sites Checklist is very comparable. you might wanna look into the sites checklist. your trophies will probably get more recognition here.:)

im gonna take Simba's approach on this one... I have never made a Trophy Checklist until this site and i have to say that its probably the way to go for this type of thing... I don't have a facebook account... this site is the extent of my "social networking", lol... I would rather not send my friends to another site to see what i have in my trophy case

Seems great! Now, does someone want to make me one? :P

If you go to facebook site and you wnat a page like me just make one and if they ask you , if you you already have a FB account say yes and these pages are connected ;)

If you want a weppage just go to weebly.com and make 1 free its easy to build ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I prefer to have sites like this automatically make me a page for my PSN ID. :)

Though if this concept were popular enough, perhaps Sly could work blog-esque functionality to our PSNProfiles pages. It would give people more of a reason to advertise their pages... which in turn would only lead to more activity on the site. More members means more Premium members. ;)