Vita Gamer and Reviewer Here!

Reviews2Go

Hello everyone,

I've used PSNProfile a lot for the signature aspect of my PSN Profile, but this is the first time I've registered for the forums and decided to show myself to the communities.  My name is Trent, my PSN is L2K7, and I am an avid Vita Gamer.

I also write game reviews, and am the founder and runner of the PlayStation Vita Review Network, at URL http://psvitareviews.net  

I am here to say hello and plan to be an active part of the community, particularly in the Vita boards.

Welcome to the boards, Trent!

Nice to see someone sticking with a web project they recently started! I checked out some of your reviews, and you definitely have some in depth reasoning. I'd recommend using header font for categories instead of using your current setup (ie ~Presentation~). Also, I'd recommend finishing it with a "PSVitaReviews rates this game a 8/10" or w/e, rather than "I give this game..." This makes it sound more professional. :)

Welcome to a pwnsome PS community. Hopefully you can bring your charm to the Vita boards :D

Hello everyone,

I've used PSNProfile a lot for the signature aspect of my PSN Profile, but this is the first time I've registered for the forums and decided to show myself to the communities.  My name is Trent, my PSN is L2K7, and I am an avid Vita Gamer.

I also write game reviews, and am the founder and runner of the PlayStation Vita Review Network, at URL http://psvitareviews.net

I am here to say hello and plan to be an active part of the community, particularly in the Vita boards.

:wave:

Bookmarked your site... will be looking forward to your reviews  B)

Welcome to the boards, Trent!

Nice to see someone sticking with a web project they recently started! I checked out some of your reviews, and you definitely have some in depth reasoning. I'd recommend using header font for categories instead of using your current setup (ie ~Presentation~). Also, I'd recommend finishing it with a "PSVitaReviews rates this game a 8/10" or w/e, rather than "I give this game..." This makes it sound more professional. :)

Welcome to a pwnsome PS community. Hopefully you can bring your charm to the Vita boards :D

Thanks a lot for the welcome, everyone :)

And thank you.  I will definitely take that into consideration.  I'll mess around with the Header Text and whatnot when I post a review tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...