Treasures: First playthrough or no?

Treasures  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about Treasures on the first playthrough?

• Of course! I'm checking every last corner.
    • If I think of it, I'll stray from the beaten path and search. Some time spent on it.
    • I'll only grab the blatantly obvious ones, or any I stumble into on accident.
    • They are the furthest thing from my mind the first time around, save it all for later.
    • I don't care about treasures on ANY playthrough.

I try to focus on the story and gameplay, but if i do happen to see that little glint of light i will go after it, even after i have completed it i doubt i will go back to collect the rest since i will probably only play Co-Op lol afterwards

Although I do not have Uncharted 3 yet, I will approach it like I have the previous two. I'll do a bit of searching the first time through, but I won't go too far out of my way either. I'll grab what I can the first time and enjoy the game, and then go back and clean up what I missed when going for the Plat.

Therefore, I voted: If I think of it, I'll stray from the beaten path and search. Some time spent on it.

What are you saying search for collectables on your first playthrough WHAT :shakefist:

I NEVER do it I'll enjoy the game and story and ofcourse only grab the obvious ones

I try to focus on the story and gameplay, but if i do happen to see that little glint of light i will go after it, even after i have completed it i doubt i will go back to collect the rest since i will probably only play Co-Op lol afterwards

WHAT you can play the story co-op ?? REALLY :o anyone can confirm this ?

What are you saying search for collectables on your first playthrough WHAT :shakefist:

I NEVER do it I'll enjoy the game and story and ofcourse only grab the obvious ones

WHAT you can play the story co-op ?? REALLY :o anyone can confirm this ?

I think you misread it or took that the wrong way, there is no Story Co-op but there is just Co-op, this is what i was talking about :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...