[Update] Patch to fix trophies works! (17Nov2021)

damcrac5

I’m missing Fan Fare and Island Queen and the update didn’t fix anything. I loaded my 100% save, fast traveled to another cave and nothing. Then I loaded my other save where I’m just at the beginning of the DLC (spent 4 hours rushing the base game to get there) and went to eat all the Questers in one go and the trophy didn’t pop either.

How hard can it be to fix this? I really hope they don’t just give up on the game

2 hours ago, locofella83 said:

Hey guys as everyone has said the update did nothing to fix the trophy’s finished the full game including DLC still no island queen trophy  this update is trash for anyone. Wondering if they should replay it don’t waste your  time…trash 

agreed dont waste your time, i just want to get this game outta my backlog, im not the kind of guy that likes leaving a game at 98% but ive spent way too many hours trying to get one glitched trophy ffs

Edited by Toxicmatic-

29 minutes ago, Toxicmatic- said:

agreed dont waste your time, i just want to get this game outta my backlog, im not the kind of guy that likes leaving a game at 98% but ive spent way too many hours trying to get one glitched trophy ffs

Same here I’m on 98 as well just need island queen in the DLC I have played the game like 4 times still no trophy 

1 hour ago, Coco-kun11 said:

I’m missing Fan Fare and Island Queen and the update didn’t fix anything. I loaded my 100% save, fast traveled to another cave and nothing. Then I loaded my other save where I’m just at the beginning of the DLC (spent 4 hours rushing the base game to get there) and went to eat all the Questers in one go and the trophy didn’t pop either.

How hard can it be to fix this? I really hope they don’t just give up on the game

I did the same as you for island queen nothing 

Edited by locofella83
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

Another long shot, tried backing up all your data and doing a complete system repair?

Metro Exodus DLC has buggy trophies, and this a solution that seems to work well over in that game’s forum.

Yikes.

To be honest, i already tried that too, nothing work. We can wait a real update and nothing else ?

Hace 8 horas, nicklasanielsen dijo:

La actualización tampoco funcionó para mí. Solo me falta el trofeo llamado "Island Queen" y estoy en PS5.

In my case it was that when I had to jump the trophy my ps5 turned off and when I turned it on again nothing happened with the trophy (Island Queen) ?‍♂️?‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, Shidekai said:

For some reason one of my 11 trophies finally pop, but 10 still impossible, wtf is that update 1f602.png

It’s a trash update that’s what it is   I don’t understand why they even released an update that doesn’t fix the issues ?  

Edited by locofella83

Hey guys,

Wanting advice, do you think I should start the PS4 version in the hope that all the trophies pop for main game and DLC and then Save transfer to auto pop the remaining PS5 DLC trophies?

Or do you think I should just wait to see if they patch it again? I hate doubling up on my list but I'm worried that I'll have two games that are glitched haha

9 minutes ago, Hundo-X-Percento said:

Hey guys,

Wanting advice, do you think I should start the PS4 version in the hope that all the trophies pop for main game and DLC and then Save transfer to auto pop the remaining PS5 DLC trophies?

Or do you think I should just wait to see if they patch it again? I hate doubling up on my list but I'm worried that I'll have two games that are glitched haha

Haven't seen any issues with ps4 version having issues, and someone in another thread said they were able to auto-pop without issues. With that being said, it's only been a couple of days since this patch, so the game hasn't been put to pasture yet. I'm holding out hope that we will see another patch. Come the next calendar year and nothing has been seen or heard, I'll likely pursue the auto-pop to maintain my hopes for a 100% account alive. 

14 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

Haven't seen any issues with ps4 version having issues, and someone in another thread said they were able to auto-pop without issues. With that being said, it's only been a couple of days since this patch, so the game hasn't been put to pasture yet. I'm holding out hope that we will see another patch. Come the next calendar year and nothing has been seen or heard, I'll likely pursue the auto-pop to maintain my hopes for a 100% account alive. 

I think the only thing that has put me off the PS4 version is one of the new threads where someone is saying the DLC trophies don't pop. But I think I'll just wait, I think it's my OCD haha I just want to complete it to 100%. I've read the responses on twitter so I'm hoping they are planning on fixing it as they said they would be.

When I said the game was garbage, some Karen jumped on me saying it was fine. Now some of them start to realize that not only the game is lame, but also the DLCs is an overpaid recycled content, the trophies are glitched as fuck AND the studio is made of incompetent devs who haven't fixed anything since the first issue occurred over 1 year ago (not only the trophies issue but also some crashes and bugs on both ps4/ps5 and xbox). I mean how can you release a patch and not see it doesn't fix even a quarter of all the issues stated ....

• Like 2

I really don't understand why this game has so many problems with trophies, especially when a year and four months have passed since the game launched. I got the better end of the stick and had no issues getting the plats for the PS4 and PS5 versions along with the 100% on the DLC for the PS5 version but reading about all these experiences of bugged trophies had me extremely worried. The only tip I might be able to give is stay in the Grotto before you close the game but I doubt that'll fix everything. Hopefully everyone has their problems fixed soon.

26 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

When I said the game was garbage, some Karen jumped on me saying it was fine. Now some of them start to realize that not only the game is lame, but also the DLCs is an overpaid recycled content, the trophies are glitched as fuck AND the studio is made of incompetent devs who haven't fixed anything since the first issue occurred over 1 year ago (not only the trophies issue but also some crashes and bugs on both ps4/ps5 and xbox). I mean how can you release a patch and not see it doesn't fix even a quarter of all the issues stated ....

As someone who had a blast with the game and its DLC, I have to agree with you. The game is in a very bad state and I think Tripwire needs to go to Sony and Microsoft themselves and have them help out somehow. 

8 hours ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

And when i talk with a staff member of maneater, the guy say "don't worry, when i know a problem it's like it's already updated !" ? But a least he know for our problem (btw sorry for my english if it s**ks)

The update has done nothing for me either. I did the kill the leviathan trophy and kill all the questers since the update and no trophy unlocked. Deleted game and downloaded again then started it up hoping that the missing ones would unlock, but nothing. Was the update even supposed to be fixing this issue? Anyone know what the update/patch notes were?

45 minutes ago, Starship_Pooper said:

The update has done nothing for me either. I did the kill the leviathan trophy and kill all the questers since the update and no trophy unlocked. Deleted game and downloaded again then started it up hoping that the missing ones would unlock, but nothing. Was the update even supposed to be fixing this issue? Anyone know what the update/patch notes were?

The link to the post a week ago is in the spoiler tag in the original post. But here are the release notes linked below.

So it was supposed to be addressed.  They also said on Twitter that previously completed requirements should pop the trophy when loading in the game. 

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/maneater-truth-quest-hotfix-is-now-live.2337834/

Edited by damcrac5
  • Like 1

Same here the update did nothing. I'm still stuck at 98% trophy progression with Island queen locked. 

I had also started a fresh new game on another save slot, went through the base game to be able to frickin play the DLC again, met the requirements again and still the trophy didn't pop.

Edited by GameManiac085
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

The link to the post a week ago is in the spoiler tag in the original post. But here are the release notes linked below.

So it was supposed to be addressed.  They also said on Twitter that previously completed requirements should pop the trophy when loading in the game. 

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/maneater-truth-quest-hotfix-is-now-live.2337834/

Thank you. I've read them now. I don't understand how it hasn't worked though, surely they would have tested it before release but from what I've read on here its solved nothing for no one. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Just wanna give an update, I loaded up my file with the current update. The first trophy did not pop for entering Site P. Everything appears to still be broken minus the workaround.

The patch notes from today's patch (Oct 12) specifically mentioned they have yet to fix the bugged trophies. If all you need is the dlc trophies, you can try the work-around I was able to find posted in a separate thread. You can breeze through the storyline in around 4-5 hours since you are familiar with the game and get the trophies that way before merging he new account with your psn profile. 

On 12/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, damcrac5 said:

The patch notes from today's patch (Oct 12) specifically mentioned they have yet to fix the bugged trophies. If all you need is the dlc trophies, you can try the work-around I was able to find posted in a separate thread. You can breeze through the storyline in around 4-5 hours since you are familiar with the game and get the trophies that way before merging he new account with your psn profile. 

Can you post a link to the patch notes again please??

I finished Truth Quest tonight in one sitting and everything popped when it should have done without a problem. I think at this point the only people having trouble unlocking any of the trophies are those that started the base game prior to the original fix a few months back.