Death Stranding Director's Cut New Stuff

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Check the link I posted. Deja vu, You've helped me with this same problem at release from this game 1f602.png

Wow mate, good memory XD, I can't recall what I posted last week.

We're always bumping into eachother, maybe our next run in will be Alan Wake??

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

So I loaded up my platinum save and for Homo Faber im only 43/108, not 72. Is there any way to tell what didnt carry over or do I need to basically build everything all over again?

Go to a terminal and look at all the items you can fabricate. If it has a tick next to it on the bottom left, it means you have already fabricated it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Go to a terminal and look at all the items you can fabricate. If it has a tick next to it on the bottom left, it means you have already fabricated it. 

unless im blind, nothing has a check mark, even the new stuff I just made.

EDIT for others in the future. That check mark shows up when you actually select an item and see it's despriction.

Thanks Radford for the tip.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

On 03/10/2021 at 0:15 AM, DoctorDrPepper said:

unless im blind, nothing has a check mark, even the new stuff I just made.

EDIT for others in the future. That check mark shows up when you actually select an item and see it's despriction.

Thanks Radford for the tip.

Yeah sorry i forgot to mention you need to select it lol.

• Like 1

On 02/10/2021 at 10:03 PM, DoctorDrPepper said:

So I loaded up my platinum save and for Homo Faber im only 43/108, not 72. Is there any way to tell what didnt carry over or do I need to basically build everything all over again?

Some of the tracking might be funny for people. I was convinced that there were 3 more structures you couldn't upgrade you needed before starting this  as for some people it was coming in "7/13" for Master Crafter when porting their saves during embargo, and I've seen various different numbers for Homo Faber.

My theory is that some people didn't leave Homo Faber for the end of their PS4 platinum run, so they did the req's for that trophy, then re-loaded their save to get some materials back. At the time it wouldn't matter, but perhaps doing this did not tracking that final tranche of items from the base game on THAT save, thus not awarding you 72/108 when importing your PS4 save but a lower one. Just a theory, though.

Edited by PhantomFear94

12 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hi

How i get the mission to make the jump ramp ? chiral artist gives me the mission to make chiral bridge but the jump ramp doesnt, Already sleep a few times and nothing.

Weather Station. Should be an Order for Sam. You don't need to wait for Die-Hardman like originally stated. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/29/2021 at 7:51 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Hi everyone. I've now compiled a numbered checklist of all equipment items and structures required for the :platinum: in Death Stranding - Director's Cut. Credit ? goes to @Chaos_Bladez and @Radford999 for this majority of the original information, with additional credit to@Snake2410 (confirmation of Valve/Cyberpunk orders) and @Optinooby (various, especially confirmation that you can complete Order for Sam from Chiral Artist/Weather Station immediately). 

I'd recommend using > Death Stranding PS5 Checklist < for a google docs version of the checklist, as it has checkboxes to mark your progress. However, if you prefer, I've compiled an identical text list in the Spoiler Tags below as well.

Disclaimer: This list is intended for those who are importing a Platinum :platinum: save in Death Stranding from PS4. If you're starting new, or have incomplete progress on PS5, you'll need to get the PS4 'original' Platinum first or this won't make any sense (or at least, the requirements for it if you're playing on PS5). I'd recommend this site's Trophy Guide and Roadmap courtesy of @vex1993_ to get to this point.

Reveal hidden contents

1 – Homo Faber (Should Have 72/108 When Importing Platinum PS4 Save)

Note: You must put all items in your inventory (cargo) or drive them. Check they all have [] after crafting. Gold and Silver gloves are NOT required.

1.       Power Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

2.       Power Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

3.       Power Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

4.       Power Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

5.       Power Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

6.       Power Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

7.       Speed Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

8.       Speed Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

9.       Speed Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

10.   Speed Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

11.   Speed Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

12.   Speed Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

13.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

14.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

15.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

16.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

17.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

18.   All-Terrain Skeleton: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

19.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

20.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 1) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

21.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

22.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 2) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

23.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

24.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 3) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

25.   Armour Plate: Silver (Lv. 4) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

26.   Armour Plate: Gold (Lv. 4) – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

27.   Reverse Trike: Transporter – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

28.   Roadster  – Fabrication unlocked by getting an S-rank in one of the 4 roadster races (race 2, 5, 8 or 11). To unlock these races, build racetrack from Terminal c. 300M south of Timefall Farm (requires 100 Chiral Crystals, 450 Metal and 400 Ceramic).

29.   Roadster: Long Range Fabrication unlocked by getting an S-rank in all of the 4 roadster races (race 2, 5, 8 and 11). To unlock these races, build racetrack from Terminal c. 300M south of Timefall Farm (requires 100 Chiral Crystals, 450 Metal and 400 Ceramic).

30.   Maser Gun – Fabrication unlocked by completing Request No. 77] at Distribution Center West of Capital Knot City (East Map)

31.   Support Skeleton Fabrication unlocked by completing Request No. 77] at Distribution Center West of Capital Knot City (East Map)

32.   Buddy Bot – Fabrication unlocked by completing [Request No. 83], collected from Waystation South of Lake Knot City (Central Map)

33.   Reverse Trike: “Yaiba Kusangi” Type– Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 2nd of 6 new Cyberpunk 2077-themed orders (will have [V] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

34.    Silver Hand – Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 4th of 6 new Cyberpunk 2077-themed orders (will have [V] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line.

35.   Gravity Gloves Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 2nd of 6 new Valve-themed orders (will have [λ] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line. The first one is mandatory (no equipment for this trophy); after which, you get more than one email - this one requires you to go to the MULE camp to the northwest of Distribution Center South of Lake Knot City

36.   Truck ([λ] Type) – Fabrication unlocked whilst completing the 3rd of 6 new Valve-themed orders (will have [λ] next to it, should get 1st one automatically and immediately after porting Platinum PS4 save, or possibly after resting in Private Room once). Complete an order, rest, and you should get another email to continue the quest-line. The first one is mandatory (no equipment for this trophy); after which, you get more than one email - this one requires you to go to the ruined factory to the northwest of The Craftsman.

2 & 3 – Master Builder and Trail-Blazer (Should Have 10/13 (MB) and 7/10 (TB) When Importing Platinum PS4 Save)

Note: Be Sure to both craft AND upgrade each of the below 3 structures. Upgrading online structures should count.

1.       Cargo Catapult – Fabrication unlocked automatically from start if porting a Platinum Save from PS4

2.       Jump Ramp – Fabrication unlocked after completing the Order From Sam from The Weather Station (Central)

3.       Chiral Bridge – Fabrication unlocked after completing the Order From Sam from The Chiral Artist (Central).

First, thanks for this list, it helped me go from PS4 to PS5 Platinum easy, but as you mentioned in a different post. The Jump Ramp is from the Weather Station, not the Chiral Artist as listed in the spreadsheet. Told me a good 30 minutes before googling it!

• 11 months later...

Hi, I think I'm a bit late to the party. I actually upgrade when the Director's Cut were released but didn't play, so I only needed 4 trophy to get plat, right now 2, my biggest concern is I have 79/80 Premium delivery done, I had done Legends of Legends and Legend of Legends of Legends, and still says 79/80. Don't tell me is bugged 🤦🏽‍♀️ or I have to do an specific mission!!!!

Please help 🙏🏽 😢 😭