What are the boostable trophies?

TelliksOnhir

53 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

What the title says 

You can get all the trophies just playing the game yourself.  There's nothing difficult or hard about them at all, everything can be done solo, other than obviously needing enemies to kill. 

I imagine you could boost every trophy if you wanted to get the platinum ASAP. But it's not necessarily.

The trophy that involves building stuff, you can play as an engineer, get a supply truck, drop the supplies, build and dismantle the nodes, drive back to base to refresh supplies, drive out of base, build and dismantle nodes etc. You don't need to rely on people playing support. 

Most people tag tanks, and the artillery trophy isn't hard because the blast radius is huge. You can use a hell let loose artillery calculator to tell you what angle you need for the distance. And pinging the map will tell you the distance. My first game on artillery I got a 72 kill steak, making the 10 kill steak trophy easily. 

Everything else is just throw down mines on roads to kill 100 vehicles, play games, capture the points. 

You can do everything solo and without a mic. 

You can also join games with a few minutes left to get the play each map 5 times and win 25 games if you want the trophy and don't want to play the game. 

• Like 3

On 10/6/2021 at 4:15 PM, Deadvember said:

How exactly do you do this? There's no option in the game that I can see, you can create a party of 6 and form a squad. But how do you make a private game?

You can make a Private Lobby under preferences but I think it will take you into a public match, from what one other person said in another post. 

On 6.10.2021 at 8:58 PM, Jermster_91 said:

You can make a private lobby.

You can't create private Lobbies, why are you telling that? Private in this case means your friends or other players who might know you can't follow into your Lobby, that's all.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

You can't create private Lobbies, why are you telling that? Private in this case means your friends or other players who might know you can't follow into your Lobby, that's all.

THANK YOU! I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the private preference was for. Knew it wasn't for a lobby, that much was clear, but didn't actually know what it was doing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Matowzki said:

Check out my post for the node building trophies.
Also, for building 20 things in one game, you just need to put down the blueprints. You can then deconstruct them again and put them again without actually buidling them.

For the 10 revives, you can shoot a teammate and then revive him. You can do this only twice! If you shoot him down a third time, you can't revive him!

100 headshots are easily boostable if you are in a tank on the gunner position. With the zoom function and the MG gun, it's not that hard.

Capturing sectors is fairly easy too as you only have to be within an approximate 200 - 250m radius of the sector. Make sure to put HUD on Always ON in the settings, so you can see when you are 'capturing'.

What you suggested for the revive is gonna piss off the random people. If you play the game, as intended, then you can just stick back of a attack force and use smoke to revive those that have been hit.

• Like 1