Can I plat this game as of today?

WhiterWhite00

Edit: People have earned online trophies today, so servers are definitely up.

When i tried some months ago i couldn't play online, so i assumed the servers were down for good. I see there is a boosting group now though, so maybe it was just temporary.

Edited by Woopa777

On 13-10-2021 at 8:06 PM, WhiterWhite00 said:

Good to know! Because its psn profiles rarity is veeeery low, so I got suspicious, but why it is very low? 

Because of the many glitches in the game 

and not many people play worms now days there’s better games out then you playing as a worm 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, roosta_141 said:

You will need 1 other person to boost the ranked matches and clan level up trophies. 
And 2 other people for “An Honest Mistake” trophy. 

I boosted all the online trophies and a couple of others in around 2 hours. It’s very manageable. 

ok thanks for the information!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, dmsleight said:

It is on my profile.  The only worms game I see on on gaming sessions is Revolution Extreme.

That game is the only worms game that has a session created for it just now. Are you not able to create one for this game then?

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, Gipzor said:

can you still plat is now and days in 2023 ?

Yup just platinum it last week, definitely not an 4/10 like the guide suggested, probably an 5/10 for veteran who played worms series before and 6-7/10 for newcomers, the online was surprisingly smooth and it took only around 2 hrs to get all the online trophies done, if you have a 2nd console to self boost everything that is.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, PatrickPCRE5 said:

Yup just platinum it last week, definitely not an 4/10 like the guide suggested, probably an 5/10 for veteran who played worms series before and 6-7/10 for newcomers, the online was surprisingly smooth and it took only around 2 hrs to get all the online trophies done, if you have a 2nd console to self boost everything that is.

Thank you for the responds!

i got a extra ps4 but not sure how it works.. got to check internet for it, or i will make a game session and see how joins in :))