48 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Class(es)?

• Axton the Commando
    • Maya the Siren
    • Salvador the Gunzerker
    • Zer0 the Assassin
    • Gaige the Mechromancer (DLC)
    • Krieg the Psycho (DLC)

I use Maya the Siren. she's more of a support and medic class. since her phaselock can heal if you invest in the harmony tree. i've invested in cataclysm so she's more of a attacker than healer, but if you have the level cap to 61 you can make a healer and be offensive at the same time.

Edited by Tenryuu

Axton, if you build the skill tree right, you can use the turret to get out of some realllly sticky situation.,

EG. Distracting a boss/group whilst you flank them, honest to god I felt epic the first time I did it... Threw the turret, rushed down the opposite hallway then appeared behind the enemy while they were distracted by the turret. They didn't last long to say the least....

Axton or Maya. One of Axtons skill trees lets his turret shoot rockets and can really turn the tide.

Maya has Phaselock which knocks certain enemies out of a fight for a bit and in the right hands she's a great healer.

Or if you want, Zer0 has a pretty good Sniper build you can use which boost his criticals. It's all up to you really.

Axton <_<

Never would have guessed you would pick Axton :P

I played throuh as zero because I thought he was a new character after playing number 1 this was possibly the stupidest thing I could have done I hated him but id got him so far so I got him to 50 then I started as maya and I could see a defonate change in my opinion she Is by far the best character

• 3 weeks later...

Salvador by far!! 2 baby makers and a Tedior lvl 50 allegiance relic u can kill lvl 52 Teramorphous in less then 5 seconds!! U can also take down any lvl 52 raid boss (Master Gee has to have his shield depleted first!) in under 30 seconds! I'm lvl 62 and I've killed a a lvl 63 Warrior in less than a minute! U want power?!? Pick Salvador!

I would have to say Axton. His turret is a monster. I've cleared quests and killed named enemies faster and earlier level with him than any other character. If you max Guerilla and Survival you can have 2 turrets that have each have 2 guns, fire slag bullets, shoots rockets, can be deployed on walls, has more health and can be deployed like a longbow grenade.