Is the plat and 100% possible to new players?

GravityQueeen

ps5 is fully completable as they pretty much removed the announced and unannounced unobtainables from the ps5 list. 

Though be aware since they like changing up the game a lot. if you are gonna start its better to try and finish it up. the 100% takes a very long time. 

IMPORTANT EDIT: after glansing over the list one more time I noticed that eyes peeled is still in this list which was an announced unobtainable. this mean this list CANNOT be 100%'ed

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

IMPORTANT EDIT: after glansing over the list one more time I noticed that eyes peeled is still in this list which was an announced unobtainable. this mean this list CANNOT be 100%'ed

Thanks for the reply. Brand new list already with an unobtainable trophy, I'm glad I asked. So I would better keep an eye on "Eyes Peeled" trophy, maybe it gets a fix eventually? This is one of the F2P titles I regret not playing long ago, I thought this would be my chance. 

38 minutes ago, RBK_94 said:

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/258977-nab-eyes-peeled-trophyachievement/

tried to talk to them about it but yeah was alot of stupid answers maybe if some of you guys want to talk some sence into them I leave a link her to the forum post i did make! 
Looks dark tho for the 100% of this game

The answer from them really dosn't makes sense. They said 

Any trophy that has ever been available must be displayed, even if it's retired from the game. 

But why did they removed 2 dlcs? 

• Like 1

They've removed "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" (play 5 ranked battles) from the Tank Heroes DLC which is quite worrying for those who didn't acquire this trophy on PS4 as it would suggest that the mode is not coming back in that capacity. Instead of bringing back the Mercenaries DLC with just the "Payday" war story trophy missing, they've elected to remove the whole thing which means it isn't looking good for the currently unobtainable mercenary contracts either ("Gun for Hire" and "Check's in the mail" on PS4). They've removed the entirely unobtainable War Stories DLC too.

Whilst it's a great game, this studio is so inept that it's not even funny. Me and a friend predicted this very scenario, except we went as far as to say that the entire War Story DLC would be included. Their reasoning for this apparent deliberate inclusion of Eyes Peeled is beyond stupid. Don't expect ribbons to come back...they were very popular with fans and still got removed. The developer insists that they are not returning. I have no idea why they were removed as they were an excellent way to track how you were doing during the match. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

They've removed "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" (play 5 ranked battles) from the Tank Heroes DLC which is quite worrying for those who didn't acquire this trophy on PS4 as it would suggest that the mode is not coming back in that capacity. Instead of bringing back the Mercenaries DLC with just the "Payday" war story trophy missing, they've elected to remove the whole thing which means it isn't looking good for the currently unobtainable mercenary contracts either ("Gun for Hire" and "Check's in the mail" on PS4). They've removed the entirely unobtainable War Stories DLC too.

Whilst it's a great game, this studio is so inept that it's not even funny. Me and a friend predicted this very scenario, except we went as far as to say that the entire War Story DLC would be included. Their reasoning for this apparent deliberate inclusion of Eyes Peeled is beyond stupid. Don't expect ribbons to come back...they were very popular with fans and still got removed. The developer insists that they are not returning. I have no idea why they were removed as they were an excellent way to track how you were doing during the match. 

Which trophies are now unobtainable in the DLCs and the main game (both platforms)?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies are now unobtainable in the DLCs and the main game (both platforms)?

PS5:  Eyes Peeled

PS4: Eyes Peeled, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Gun for Hire, Check's in the Mail, Journey Begun, New Story Wheels, Story Teller, Story Master, Better Together, Special Guest Star!, Payday.

No base game trophies unobtainable in either version.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

PS5:  Eyes Peeled

PS4: Eyes Peeled, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Gun for Hire, Check's in the Mail, Journey Begun, New Story Wheels, Story Teller, Story Master, Better Together, Special Guest Star!, Payday.

No base game trophies unobtainable in either version.

Thank you for the info, I'll get my Unobtainables thread updated ASAP :).

8 hours ago, RBK_94 said:

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/258977-nab-eyes-peeled-trophyachievement/

tried to talk to them about it but yeah was alot of stupid answers maybe if some of you guys want to talk some sence into them I leave a link her to the forum post i did make! 
Looks dark tho for the 100% of this game

Didn't know trophies could retire or get retired! ??

This situation is laughable, the guy on this thread has no clue about what he is saying. I do recommend reading it, though, it is fun because of the absurd talking, but sad at the same time because it is a clear example that we are a really, really small community and niche. Almost no one in the gaming industry takes trophies/achievements seriously.

• Like 1

Dammit I can't even post on that thread because it tells me "You have to complete 5 battles before posting". I guess the hundreds of matches I did in 2020 don't count anymore...

These devs are helpless, they always seemed to be poor on hearing their own community, doubt anything will change.

The fact they released a new version with an unobtainable trophy considering they removed many others is simply incompetence.

Also they could take the route of Destiny 2, Dead By Daylight and Disintegration, which all updated trophy requirements to avoid unobtainables.

Of course having unobtainables don't impact the gamebase too much as 99% of players don't give a damn about trophies, but it sure makes your product seems incomplete on the eyes of people who care about trophies.

If you guys can link proof that those 3 games had trophies updated on the thread, who knows perhaps they discover this amazing feature lol instead of "Sony demands us to have equal requirements"

WGCB have shown their incompetence for years. They said Sony doesnt allow them to have crossplay with XBox1 players until 2020 when in fact XB360 was the problem. Basically graphics, crossplay etc where held back because WGCB held on to the 5 or so Xbox 360 players.

Also they have predatory business models. Good tanks like the T-55A cost 17k gold, which is the price of AAA disc game.

The community contributor in the link above is not involved in the game's development and programming. Most CCs and the devs themselves have shown that they do not understand their own game in Twitch streams, where they play tier V tanks like beginners.

In short, the company caters to Xbox players and have trouble with PS4 and PS5.

• Like 2

Make yourself a favor and away from this crap game (and other Wargaming games too).

It's been a shit show for the past year and as stated many times before, devs make absolutely NO effort to listen to feedback.

There are thousands of better games out there to explore before diving into a pool full of crap (WoT).

Wargaming doesnt deserve any attention

You know what they say "when it's free, you are the product"

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

So, since they've reintroduced ribbons, is it possible to get 100% now? So far I've tested it in low-tier tanks, I was able to get +15 damage assists for spotting but trophy never popped, so it's reasonable to assume they've screwed the programming behind this award.

5 minutes ago, MrTrivet said:

So, since they've reintroduced ribbons, is it possible to get 100% now? So far I've tested it in low-tier tanks, I was able to get +15 damage assists for spotting but trophy never popped, so it's reasonable to assume they've screwed the programming behind this award.

Well currently trophy still stands with 0% so it looks bad.

I havent played for half a year now so I didnt know ribbons have returned. 

Ribbons have returned... but Wargaming has not fixed the trophy.

Their community management team persists in claiming that this is normal - the trophy is "retired" and Sony policy prevents them from fixing the trophy. Which of course any serious trophy hunter will know is incorrect since developers big & small have changed earn conditions for bugged/unachievable trophies.

Check out this thread on their Discord & maybe chime in to show there's demand to get this fixed:

https://discord.com/channels/630895439520202783/1040288127320854599

Edited by CCPFabulous
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...