Best tutorial for the zombie grind

Dylan-Mehl

22 hours ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

you can't pause the game.

You 100% can pause the game if you're playing offline in local mode (or maybe private matches as that was a thing in BO:CW)

If you're offline, you're probably able to put your console to sleep too, but I'm not about to test that yet.

Edited by wltrsjcwvita

Good info. Sucks you cant pause. I found out when my phone rang and thought the game was paused lol. I know there is a lot of hate about this format for the zombies this year. As a trophy hunter I am enjoying the trophies. But I could see this getting boring after about 15 rounds or so. 

• Like 1

I did the same thing but it was the Transmit objective and it took me to Shi No Numa. It went down the stairs in the main spawn room (that goes towards comm area, going right goes to the open chopper area) and into the main area on the first floor so I just sat in the short little hallway room and shot anything that entered. Had both the semi-auto shotties and got enough ammo from zombies that I didn't even need the critical kills give ammo covenant.

The only part that sucked about it was that I was very tired and it was 1:00am. I wasn't even going to play that round of zombies but it was so braindead easy that any time I slipped outta consciousness for a few seconds, I was still fine cuz I was just mashing the trigger lmao.

EDIT: Ignore this strat. The one OP mentioned is faster if you do it right. The one I said is easier though if you're just really tired or something, but his is quite a bit faster.

Edited by SeedersPhD

11 hours ago, OhNoItIsJoe said:

How do I see how many Zombies I've killed overall?

You can't see those stats currently. But you can check your progress for some of your challenges (which gives you Calling Cards). Some of these can give you a indication of how many kills you overall have.

6 hours ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

You can't see those stats currently. But you can check your progress for some of your challenges (which gives you Calling Cards). Some of these can give you a indication of how many kills you overall have.

That sucks, especially on PS5 where they have trophy tracking now, even Hell Let Loose has that enabled.

11 hours ago, Dragonslayer_023 said:

I think it is better to just play up until round 7 or so and try to get a PaP lvl 3 weapon from the random box (that's the earliest I've seen one appear.) I got an Itra Burst and camped the next Harvest.

Zombies don't spawn as fast as on round 10'ish, there also spawn less zombies in earlier rounds at the same time. You also have to reload with the grabbed weapon out of the box, so I don't see the benefits of your strat, it would take longer.